Goldie x ruby

(Again, this is a story with ender tampering with the past. And yeah, equestria girls...)

Enders pov

I jumped through the portal, I ended up on the dirt path that leads to my old home. It was dark, foggy, windy, and raining, I looked down at my body and see I'm human again. So I guess it's fine that I have my sweater visible, I was snapped out of my thoughts by ruby running out of the bushes. She looked down both directions the path lead, see didn't notice me though. I guess being the dark colors I am I blend in with the surroundings so ruby couldn't really see me. Ruby started running towards the hill, I followed but I stayed quiet and out of sight. Once she got there she looked annoyed at the sight of the rocky hill,"Can't I just get out of here?.." ruby asked herself, I guess she's lost, but I can't help her. Ruby leaned against the hill but slipped and fell, she hit the ground with a 'thud', her clothes now muddy and more wet,"Great.." I heard ruby mumble, she sounded annoyed. She glanced down and noticed her hand going through the hill, she looked shocked but got up and walked into the hill after a moment. I followed silently, ruby looked cold and she walked up to the door, she knocked,"Hello? Anyone home?" Ruby called out, no-one answered, ruby shrugged and walked inside. I joined her, ruby looked in the kitchen and noticed a whole bunch of pizza boxes, ruby looked a little disgusted by it. She walked downstairs into the dark room and turned on the light, Goldie was right behind her, she yelped when she saw him,"Who are you?" Goldie growled,"I'm ruby." Ruby replied as calmly as possible,"And why are you here?" Goldie sounded annoyed,"I- uhmmm... Sorry for just walking in like this, I was just trying to get out of the rain. And seeing this place looking abandoned I thought I could stay the night, you know, wait intill the rain dies down so I could go." Ruby smiled weakly at him,"Whatever. If you need to spend the night that's fine, but there is some rules. Kinda... Don't take any pizza without asking, mica and mia will freak. And don't try to be oh so friendly to vinncy." Goldie said calmly,"Why? About vinncy I mean." Ruby asked,"He can get a little perverted sometimes, vinncy walked in,"Awe! You're giving me away, Goldie!" Vinncy fake pouted,"Good. Now back to flirting with girls, pervert." Goldie replied,"No, there's no-one I even want to flirt with. Let alone any girls." Vinncy huffed,"Look in the mirror, dumbass." Goldie chuckled,"Fuck you!" Vinncy snapped and stormed off, wow, those two changed...

Goldie cleared his throat,"Anyway, sorry about that. You can sleep in my room tonight." Goldie smiled shyly at ruby, that's the first time I seen him smile in this time line,"What? No, I couldn't possibly do that! It's your room, and I'm just a guest!" Ruby protested, Goldie rolled his eyes and dragged ruby to his room,"I don't care if you're a guest, you can sleep in here." Goldie said calmly and walked out of his room,"What is wrong with me?..." I heard Goldie mumble,"Wait!" Ruby called to him but Goldie didn't hear her. I peeked into goldies room to see she's doing homework, I walked away and looked for Goldie. I found him just sitting there in the living room, I walked over to Goldie and noticed he was sketching, I secretly watched him.

After a while a slamming sound was heard from upstairs, I jumped, I hate loud noises. I turned invisible so no-one would see me, I'm fine with just blending in with the darkness when there's like three people, but more people are here, I'm not even going to try. Goldie hid the sketch and pencil under the couch and ran upstairs, I followed, it was all the others. Goldie crossed his arms,"It's about time all of you got back." Goldie scoffed,"Sorry, Goldie. Mica kept begging to get more pizza." Bunny shrugged, mica walked in with sixteen pizza boxes in her arms, behind her sapphire was also holding a few boxes,"Oh my god mica.." Goldie growled,"What? I love pizza!" Mica whined,"I think you better go put them in the kitchen." Bunzy pointed out,"Okay, come on, sapphire!" Mica smiled at sapphire and the two walked into the kitchen with the pizza. I just noticed Mari wasn't there with the others, heck I haven't seen him at all in this time line!