Should she go?

Hey guys, shadow and crystal here! You guys might be wondering why the title and picture of this book is different, the reason is: Crystal changed it, I don't know 100% why but yeah...

And you might want to know why this story part ses,'Should she go?'. I (Shadow) want to know if you guys want ender to stay or leave for a while.

Crystal: I don't see why you want ender to leave.

Shadow: Well, some people don't like or hate it when one character is in like every part and takes the spot light all the time. So, mabey ender should go...

Crystal: No! If ender leaves, who would take care of alex? What would happen to the secret mansion? What about goldie and the others?! They'll miss her!!

Shadow: Sapphire, emerald, diamond, gem cloud, goldie and the others could stay in the mansion. While they taking care of alex. And I'm pretty sure nopony would miss her...

Crystal: Did you just say...Nopony?

Shadow: .....Shut up. I meant it as in goldie and the others as nopony.

Crystal: Ok.*Laughs*

Shadow: Are you done laughing?..

Crystal: Yes. Wait. What will goldie do without ender? He'll have no 'pony' to prank ponys with and have nopony to love!!

Shadow: Calm the fug down! Goldie has bunny to prank with and, he has ruby. Remember?..

Crystal: Oh yeah...

Shadow: Idiot...

Crystal: I still don't see why ender has to go.

Shadow: She doesn't need to leave or anything. I'm just asking the fabulous people that's reading if they want her to stay or go.

Crystal: Fine. Wait a second, isn't Mari, goldie and the others on a mountain? And aren't they staying there for like a month?

Shadow: Actually yes, but their staying there for longer.... Crap...I didn't want you to realise that...

Crystal: So emerald, sapphire, diamond, gem and possibly ruby are the only ones taking care of alex?!

Shadow: No. There's a chance sapphire is going back to the moun---- ...I'm not helping...

Crystal: What is wrong with you?!

Shadow: Everything...But dude you need to chill. Its up to the readers to choose if ender stays or she goes.

Crystal: So that means there's a chance that ender stays and takes care of alex?!

Shadow: Yup.

Crystal: Yay!!!

Shadow: ....But there is still a chance she goes...

Crystal: What did you say?

Shadow: I didn't say anything...

Crystal: Yes you did, you said something like ender will stay forever and never go.

Shadow: Haula, kolke haula!

Crystal: ...What?... ·-·

Shadow: ...Sorry,that happens randomly....

Crystal: Okay then....Was that gibberish?

Shadow: Nope. Let's just pretend I didn't say that...

Crystal: Okay I'm in for that.

Shadow: Anyway, It's up to you, readers.

Crystal: So it's not up to me?

Shadow: No, just the readers....

So readers, you choose that either ender stays or goes. It's fine with me if you want her to leave.

Crystal: I'm not fine with her leaving!! DX

Shadow: ...Anyway..... Comment what you think, if more people want her to stay, she will. But, if more people want her to leave, she will!

And Emerald_Dash192, Your request might be the last story with ender...

And other readers, it's fine if you need to think about it for a bit. But while you think about, keep this in mind;

Should she go?....

I'm---

Crystal: We're!!

Shadow: ...Fine..

We're out, Peace!