Preston x Shadow

(Shadow: has black skin, short really dark grey hair with black tips that covers her right eye, and has dark blood red eyes. Equestria girls! And Preston is the only one that'll get these references...)

If a sentence/ paragraph has this style = Dream/fantasy

If a sentence/paragraph has this style = actually happening/real life

Prestons pov

Shadow sat next to me, we sat ontop of a hill gazing at the sunset together. The sight was beautiful, but not as beautiful as the sight beside me, to me, Shadow is the most beautiful thing in the world. I love her. I spotted her hand on the ground supporting her as she leaned back with her legs straight as she watched the sun. I got an idea and gently placed my hand ontop of hers, shadow looked at me in confusion, I smiled at her, she smiled back. Shadow moved a little closer to me and turned away, she layed back now having her head on my lap, I smiled and kisses her, she kissed back. "I love you, Preston." Shadow whispered,"I love you too, Shady." I said with a smile...

I woke up with a start, I found Crystal sitting on my lap,"Whatcha dreaming about?" Crystal asked with curious eyes,"Crystal. Get off, please." I growled, Crystal listened and just sat next to me on the messy bed, I sat up and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes,"Are you going to answer my question?" Crystal asked, I looked at her,"Why are you even asking me that?" I asked back,"Because you kept mumbling 'Shadow' in your sleep." Crystal replied, I was? I rolled my eyes,"Then I think you know what I was dreaming about.." I said sarcastically,"You were dreaming of Shadow?" Crystal mumbled, her eyes suddenly went wide,"Oh my god, you had a wet dream about--!" I covered her mouth with my hand before she finished her sentence,"No! I didn't! It was just about Shadow, nothing dirty!" I hissed, Crystal nodded, I removed my hand from her mouth and I got out of bed,"Now, where is everyone?" I asked calmly,"Ender, Zale, Rowan, Edgar, Rottytops, and Sunny daze are at the normal place. Billy is at his hang out place. Jay and Pibbles are at Pibbles place. And Shadow and Jack, I don't know." Crystal answered,"Okay." I said,"I'm starting to worry.." Crystal admitted,"Can you please go find Shadow and Jack?" Crystal asked with a worried look,"Why me? I'm sure I'm the last person that Shadow wants to see.." I mumbled the last part,"But you're magic! Please?.." Crystal begged,"No." I said,"Please? I don't want to! Shadow scares me! Please!" Crystal pleaded, I sighed and looked at her,"If I do will you stop pestering me?" I asked, slightly annoyed, Crystal nodded with a small whimpering sound,"Fine." I said calmly,"Yay!" Crystal cheered, I ignored her and teleported to where shadow was but I made sure to keep some distance between us.

I spotted her standing alone on a sidewalk near the ocean, the beach was separated by a small railing along the left side of the side walk. Shadow had her hood up that hid her eyes, as she walked she was going to pass a man leaning on the railing, I seen shadow smirk. Shadow took out red lipstick out of her sweater pocket and colored the tip of two her fingers then put the lipstick away and pulled out perfume, what is she doing? As she passed the guy she did a little twirl, smearing the lipstick on the side of his neck that was on her fingers and squirted him with the perfume on the other side of his neck and she kept walking. A lady walked up to the guy and gave him a hug, only to notice the lipstick and smell the perfume, the couple started arguing. I think I know what shadow is doing, she always was a trouble maker.. I followed her, shadow passed two girls and she placed a cigarette in one of the girls pocket, when the other girl noticed it she pulled it out and they started arguing over it. I got annoyed, why is shadow doing this?! I kept following shadow, to be honest it was like she was invisible, no-one noticed her while she was doing this. Shadow spotted two boys, one playing guitar and the other talking to him, shadow whispered something to the guy without the guitar then kept walking. The one without the guitar asked to play the guitar, the one with it say yes and handed it to him, he played it for a second then he suddenly started smashing it on the ground. The other guy shoved him, causing them to get into a fight. Shadow heard the noise the two boys were making while they fought and she seemed proud of herself.