Rainbow dash x Keara

(A/N: Keara;
All I know is her mane and eyes are white, and her cutie mark is clear crystals. And she is an alicorn....)

Keara's pov

It was a beautiful morning and rainbow dash and I were playing soccer, but she kept hogging the ball...

She kept doing tricks with it, and when I try stealing it from her, she'd just do another trick to keep it.

I sighed and gave up,"What's wrong?" Rainbow stopped kicking the ball around,"I'm basically not playing, so I'm taking a break." I replied,"Come on, you are playing!" She smiled,"Prove it..." I mumbled,"Ok, how about this. If you play with me I would stop hogging the ball." She dropped the ball, making it bounce a bit then roll slightly away,"And if I don't play with you?" I smirked,"Well...that's a secret..." she giggled. I kinda want to know what that secret is,"Well, Im not playing with you..." I pretended to walk away,"Ok!" She cheered,"What?" I looked back, she wasn't there.

I shrugged it off and turned back around to keep walking, rainbow dash was right there. I opened my mouth to scream in surprise, but she stopped me by kissing me. And lets just say she took a little advantage...

She roughly shoved her touge in..
I blushed, but I slowly kissed back.

She pulled away,"I didn't think you'd kiss back." She smiled,"I didn't think you'd kiss me..." I joked, she laughed,"This is why I love you..." she giggled.

"Wait, was this the secret?" I asked, she giggled again,"Yup!"

(A/N:

Requested by;
@Ciyanihough
(I think that's right...)

I'm out, peace!)