AUTHOR'S NOTE READ: IMPORTANT

HEY OMG
I have been so inactive forever oh my... I have 3 new updates ready hehe..so i will post them. I apologize for not being here and leaving a cliff hanger in my last chapter. But it's all part of the plot...;)
So before I go, I would like to revise and edit some chapters, my spacing and fronting is all whacky...

And i would love love love to see some support from you guys!! That MEANS, votes, comments, whatever!!! Crazed had been recently  added to soooo many new reading  and that really makes me happy guys! I appreciate you guys and I missed reading and writing and interacting with you guys. Also, leave story suggestions and your stories of you want me to read and comment and stuff.
I would love to (:

Another thing, I want to do a questionnaire thing so drop questions or message me them. And i do them. Anything about me, the story, the characters etc. whatever floats your boats guys!

I'm so excited to be back! Can you believe it's October already?!
It's practically thanksgiving and then Christmas is next week and then 2016. Holy shit! Another has almost gone by! This is so much.

Thanks you for everything and supporting me and being a bunch of dolls. I love you guys so much..so if you could, please help out with the voting, the commenting, sharing of the story, and participate during the questionnaire.
I'll dedicate chapters to you and a shoutout, if you want and if you help me out. Okay, much love ! I hope everyone is okay and well. Take care and wow, let's get ready to rock 2016!!!