THE DARK SIDE OF EVEYONE

In this.... Whatever you might call it of a castle, there was a bad guy-

----
Obviously not every story has one!

.... C'mon, your interrupting my story

Uhhhh duh! Of course!

Get out! I need to tell this!

Oh, alright. I'M STILL WATCHING YU!

OK, OK NOW PLEASE SHAT UP.
----

Anyways, this bad guy was the long lost enemy who was prophesised dead long ago, by the two kings who defeated him and his dark alliance.

The Ressinance Rebellion.

Who was he really? Who was really his rebelliant alliance?

One of them, was a man called Captain Cookie.

Captain Cookie had dropped his "pesky" assistant, Captain Cookie Little off already. He was expected at the Castle of the Ressinance Rebellion (I made that word up), because the head boss, Maximallius Imperilarious (Pfft, some long nice name there) wanted a word with him.

"Master," Captain Cookie bowed. "I am here."

"Ah, Imperial Rebel Cookitel Campitan, I've been waiting for you."

The chair behind the gloomy desk finally turned around. A man with dark, beady eyes glanced at Captain Cookie. "Your assistant, Villager #250, you dropped off, correct?" "Yes." Replied Captain Cookie solemnly.

Long ago, when Master first hired him as a spy against his own kind, Captain Cookie was a mere captain with bragging traits of his own. He was loved and admired by women, until one day, he turned his back on his fellow citizens. He became loyal to what became the bad guys and all that. All the rest is history.

The bad guys CLIFFHANGER! What do you think CC and Maximallius Imperilarious are planning?! What what what?!

Comment below, and get ready for a long absence, bc I'm gonna work on my other story, for a while.

Anyways, hope you enjoyed and cya