"JEN, I AM YOUR FATHER."

Find the path, take back the night,

-Take Back The Night sung by: CaptainSparklez
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Miki screamed. She was scared of this stranger. Who was he? Her best friend Jen came over. "What happened?!?!" Miki asked Jen, because of the castle attack. "P-p-pat, he's now Herobrine's toy...." Jen muttered. "PAT?!?!" Miki yelled to Jen. "HOW?!?!" Jen waved her hand to the castle, where there was smoke arising. "They're coming...." Sure enough, dark figures in cloaks rose up from the castle.

"Prepare to DIE!" One of them yelled, and tried to kill them. Jen screamed at the top of her lungs, and a pink, blossom shield emmited around the area around Jen and Miki. Which defeated the guy. Miki was so shocked what was going on. Jen wielded out magically a Magic Apple. She took a bite, two swords, and two sets of armour appeared before the two.

"I don't know what these are," Jen motioned toward Miki, all of her health restored. "But still, fight with them!" They each took on two of the floating "demons" and defeated them all. All was left was Herobrine and another person.

The figures of darkness revealed their hoods. Pat. Jen started into those eyes of gloom, and of fear. She knew that he was captured, not willing to. Herobrine smirked at Jen, and asked: "Jen, would you believe me if I told you I was your real father?"

huehuehueeeeeee yay another dam good chapter! Man I suck at writing long chapters don't I.... Anywayyyys goodbyeee! And cya next chapter!

CONTEST ENDS NOVEMBER 6TH, CHECK PREVIOUS CHAPTERS FOR MORE INFO PLZ!

Miki ish