NEW CHAPTER, LET'S GO!

FINALLY A NEW CHAPTER! I had problems with Wattpad and figuring out life stuff.... ENJOY!

Btw, since tesseroi won the 1st, but not last, OC CONTEST, she is in this chapter! WOO HOO!

The girl took off her cloak. "Nix?!" Miki shouted. "I thought you were living in the mountains?!" "What?!?!" Jen yelled. "Eheheh, Nix eh?" Patbrine started creating a huge blast of Dark Matter. Anyone catch the reference? "HAHAHAHAHA YOU CAN'T STOP ME, LITTLE GIRL!" He shot it. Nix and everyone else dodged out of the way. "AAH!" Jen screamed.

"Oy Nix and Miki! Let's bound together and reshine the power onto Pat! Maybe he'll regain consciousness!" It was their friend, Alyssa and a couple of other unnamed friends. They nodded, and everyone set to work bringing mirrors back while Herobrine and Pat were recharging.

"AAH!" Miki screamed, as one shot tiny blasts of Dark Matter while the other just basically recharged. "Here it comes!" someone shouted, likely Nix. "Mirrors ready?" 3. 2. 1. A huge shockwave blasted from Pat's hands, and it successfully reflected! Pat and Herobrine "withered" away back to their lair. Everyone celebrated, but then Nix became kind of serious. "How didja know Pat?"

"Well," Nix started.... Everyone began to listen intently.

OY TOMATOS! ANYONE SEE PAT N JEN DO THE YOUTUBER LUCKY BLOCK XD

I used  Chibi Maker to make Nix, but sadly it will make an appearance next chapter because of Wattpad not letting me upload images FROM the computer. I will do it on my phone ;)

Anyways, welcome back! The next chapter is only going to be short because it's Nix's Life Stuff! Hope ya enjoyed this chapter (esp. tesseroi!) And we'll cya next time! Bye guys!

Miki uses a phone XD