DRIVEN EVIL

"Yes...." Herobrine softly murmured. He had murdered 1000 people before, but this was to be greater. This boy was living proof of magic! Pat's body lay on the table. How does that work? Then Captain Cookie motioned for everyone to step back. He flipped a lever, and suddenly the lights went out. "Behold," Captain Cookie awed. "Our greatest weapon!" Another pair of eyes full of hatred fluttered to life.

Jen was still mourning her little loss of Pat. "Pat! Why!" Jen screamed. The skies turned grey, and it started to rain. When lightning struck, a boy with white eyes appeared.

"Pat? Is that you?" Jen asked."My name isn't Pat, its PatBrine!" He roared, and set the carpet on fire. "P-pat!" Jen cried. She ran to tell her father. Oh no!

Herobrine watched his ex-daughter run into the throne room. "Keep running, little Jen," he held up a knife. "And soon, all will be mine."

Somewhere in the village, lived a girl named Miki. She had the most brownish hair in the surrounding area. All the boys admired her. As she was making her way up to the castle, she saw a man with glowing eyes, holding a knife. "What in the world?" She asked herself. Leaping forward, she niftily snatched the knife out of the man's hand, and threw it into a pit of lava.

"How dare you," she threatened, while pulling out a dagger from her back. "Try and threaten the royal family?!?!" She put it away. Huh.

OMG WOOK IT'S MY OC! YASSSS!

WHO IS HEROBRINE'S EX-DAUGHTER?!?!

WHAT WILL PATBRINE DO NEXT?!?!

WILL PATBRINE BE THE BAD GUYS' GREATEST WEAPON?!?!

WILL THE KINGDOMS LIVE TO SEE ANOTHER YEAR?!?!

FIND OUT NEXT TIME IN....
FIND THE PIECES!

Miki ish Baeeee lol