Final Battle + ONE MORE CHAPTER LEFT UNTIL SEQUEL!

The battle was on. Captain Cookie lurched at Chad, Miki and some of Chad's army with a sword of darkness, while Patbrine and Herobrine ambushed Alyssa, Jen the rest of the fighters and Nix. "PAT?!?!" Jen screamed as she expertly wielded a sword. "Oh, Princess Jen." Patbrine smirked and grabbed her, with his sword up against Jen's neck. "If only someone loved you...." HAHA SEE I CAN GET A FROZEN REFERENCE IN THERE TOO Jen struggled against Pat's strong grip. 

I wish that this never happened... That we would be happy once again, and nothing would ever come in between us. I just really want to be happy with Pat for the rest of my life.... Jen thought as some of her colleges rushed to Patbrine to save her but were striked by Patbrine's lightning. The struggling princess started to tear up, as she watched the people she fought alongside fall to the ground. Why did fate give the two of us this obstacle? If only I could change what would happen right now.... Jen's body started to glow, and the evil bad guys stepped away.

A big hole stabbed through the ground, and Patbrine, Herobrine, Captain Cookie plus the castle fell into the hole. Jen quickly looked around to make sure everyone was alright, and more than 3/4ths of them were dead on the ground. They slowly rose to their feet. "What happened..." Chad asked Alyssa. "Jen! You defeated Herobrine and the bad guys!" Nix exclaimed, but stopped when she saw Jen's sullen face. "Pat...." Jen got down on the ground and peered into the hole that Patbrine fell into. "Life will never be the same again..." She whispered into the abyss and got down on her knees. "It's okay," Miki said to Jen. "No matter how long someone has been taken away from you, they will always be in your heart." Jen started to cry, and Miki hugged her for comfort. "If you think of the happy times, the sad times will go away."

Nix bent down and examined Jen's necklace. "I think your necklace has some sort of magical power." She said. "Where did you get it from?" Jen reached down and touched the necklace. "Pat." she said. Nix smiled. "I believe Pat might've used the last of his true strength to help you win. He made a great sacrifice to the future of our world. If Herobrine still lived," Nix gestured to the forest surrounding the place. "You would both die soon."

The journey back wasn't very cheery. Jen was lost in her own thoughts, and everyone was worrying about their famillies when they got back. Pat.... Jen thought. If you would ever hear this, I would want you to know that even though you were possessed by the demonic Herobrine, I still loved you no matter how evil your pure heart contained. My life would never be the same again, but the hardships are over and the battle has been won.

And with that, the final battle was over. With the bad guys defeated, everything was happy again.

But is this the end?

"OMG Miki, how could you do this?!?!" "WHY PAT?!?!" "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!?!"

Yes, this chapter felt emotional (and I was close to crying while writing this) and this is NOT the end! THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL! However, before a sequel must happen I need to write an epilogue that will come out soon! (Or today lol) Stay tuned!

Miki cries