BADLY ATTACKED

Pat's POV

"The kingdom is being attacked by The Rebellion of the Deep! Reference to "The Dark Side of Everyone" ^o^ Princess, Sir, you must run!"

I tugged at Jen's sleeve. "Let's go get my kingdom's army!" I urged. She nodded, and we ran the opposite way of Happy Apple Sheep Kingdom."I'm scared," Jen whispered. "That everyone is going to die." I ran straight past the guards and ran to the throne. Obviously my parents were there.

"Pat! And Jen! What is going on?!?!" My father asked. He was pretty good at battling, and knew how. "Happy Apple Sheep Kingdom is under attack by the Rebellion of the Deep!" He glared at the doors, and shouted commands to the guards to gather up the Rag-Men army and the Loyal Army and everyone who could fight. Everyone that was coming ran towards the battle. Finally.

We reached the battle. Massive amounts of filthy stench everywhere. My father, Jen, A couple of soldiers and I rushed past 1 vs 1 battles towards the main part: HASK's Castle. "Jen!" I heard a cry, and turned around. It was Jen's parents! Jen cried, and ran to them. "W-why is this h-happening?!?!" Jen hiccuped. She was scared, so was I. As a couple of bad guys came around, I sent them away with two twists of my iron sword. It was so amazing that this was a real battle. At the corner of my eye, I saw-

Captain Cookie! Of course, looking ridiculous, but fighting with one of HASK's soldiers?!?! That's not right! Captain Cookie was wearing some black attire, as if he was the.... Bad guy. How, if he taught us the art of Spinjitzu.... Ahem, Fighting? Did he just want to see how we do? I cautiously went over to him....

Captain Cookie pushed me back! What's going on here?!?!

Yes, it was the Bad Guys of this book! Tesseroi was.... Errr sorta close (Only one who guessed lol), so here ya go!

The Kraken was already fought in like Whut, the 2nd chapter?

Lol hope ya enjoyed the last of today's chapters! More coming either next week or this week! Bye!

~§¦Miki¦§~