The Lair in the Woods

NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY 2016 NEW YEAR GUYS!!!!!!!!!! ALSO GO FOLLOW StarSailorAlyssa (My 2nd account! CROSSOVERS FOREVER!!!!!!!)

"They found us!" Miki whispered, and she and Jen held on to each other. Nix, Alyssa and the others drew their swords and Weapons. There was muttering in the bush. Alyssa threw down her sword, making everyone confused.

"Do as I say!" She huskily whispered. Everyone else threw down their arms, awaiting the next order. "Hello there! We come in peace! If you will not lay down your arms, we may attack." Mutters in the bush once again. Then, armed villagers came out of the bush! The leader stepped forward. He was quite husky for a villager.

"So you  come in peace?" He started. "All hail the skull!" The army whispered to themselves. "They're harmless humans!" The villagers' green eyes gleamed. The leader smiled sincerely. "Well then, my name is Chad and we hail from the Skull Village!" Chad held out a skull. "This is my Uncle Chewy! He died fighting the evil Herobrine. We honor his skull and nary not throw him out the window!"

Alyssa called for a group huddle. "I think we should trust these villagers." She whispered. "Sure," Nix said uncomfortably. "But what if they turn on us?" "Guys, think positive! These villagers can't be that bad!" Miki said. Jen's face shocked a bit. "Wait, w-w-where do they get their skulls f-f-from???" She quivered. "Their fallen ones. Think on the bright side! They can't be so bad!" Miki repeated. "Ok, I'ma negotiate with them." Alyssa said.

So, the agreed groups bonded together, and they were exchanging introductions. "Guys! I found something!" Someone shouted, likely Chad. What was it? A lair in the woods! "Let's chop-socky this lemonade stand!" Miki said excitedly. JAY REFERENCE FROM NINJAGO! Gotcha!

Hope ya enjoyed, new chapter coming AFTER New Years! Cya then, and have a happy and safe holiday!