POVS FINALLY

Jen and Pat trained for years with Captain Cookie and Captain Cookie Little. Now they are 12 years old.

12 yr old Jen's POV

Ugh. Not again! Captain Cookie yet again got credited for "Saving the Villagehurr Village". What the heck?!?! I sigh calmly as Pat comes around and hugs me.

"Everything okay?" Pat asks. He's 13 now, but still, really nice compared to other boys. He is the prince of his whatever-you-call-it Kingdom, while I'm princess of mine! Tee hee hee!

"Yeah, except for.... Mr. Credit Pants over there." Pat glares over to where Captain Cookie and his villager assistant is. "I swear, if Captain Cookie dares to lay a finger on you," Pat held up his fist, and I gulped. "I'll beat the BLEEP outta him." I nodded slowly. Pat was also pretty strong too.

"How long has this been going on....?" Pat whispered. "What is he thinking? How come until now, we didn't realize that he was getting it all?" I stared glumly at the pond in front of my feet. Two little goldfish swimming around.

"YOU TWO!" Ugh, just great. I smoothed out my skirt and pretended I wasn't looking. "I want you two to go collect some berries. I'm hungry." Captain Cookie waved us off with his hand, and yelled at us, "DON'T GO, IF YOU DON'T WANT THE PROPHECY!" We scuttled off with our baskets.

Everyone in both of our kingdoms knows the Prophecy, a sacred script that is made for heroes. It was said two people would be friends, and were both destined for it. But later in their years, they would suffer and fight. Those two? Pat and I.

I hurried off to the best berry picking spot in the kingdom. It was Raspberry Very Berry Patch. It was wonderful. "PRINCESS AND SIR!" a peasant ran it of the direction heading towards my kingdom. "THE KINGDOM.... IT'S BEING ATTACKED BY-"

WHAT IS JEN'S KINGDOM BEING ATTACKED BY?!?! COMMENT BELOW WHAT YOU MIGHT THINK IT IS! BAI!

~§¦Miki¦§~