Prologue

-ANGELS - THE XX-

Three boys walked up the steps to The Potter Manor. James had invited them over for the holidays just because he was lonely. Sirius had gone back home to retrieve his belongings, but left a few things.

Remus, the lanky and smart one, placed his bags down and knocked on the large door. Mrs. Potter, Euphemia, opened the door and engulfed the three boys in a huge hug. "Ah! It's good to see you three again!" She gushes, letting them inside. "Ditto." Sirius winks, and bounds upstairs. "It's nice to see you too, Mrs.Potter." Remus smiles warmly at her, and follows after the grey eyed boy. Peter trailed behind, but they stop because they took a wrong turn. A large door stood at the end of the hall. Glowing, gold cursive letters were carved into the dark oak wood. 'Emma Abigail Potter,' It said at the top, then underneath in white:

'We accept the love we think we deserve.' and 'But I did not.'

Remus frowned, curious to who's room this was. James never mentioned siblings, nor did he ever mention his family. "Should we look inside?" Peter squeaked at Remus. "No. That would be rude of us." Remus mutters, turning around and heading up the next flight of stairs. "MOONY! WORMTAIL! WHERE WERE YOU TWO?!" James exclaims, jumping up. "Got lost. Again." Remus chuckles, walking and sitting on James' bean bags. "Again? I literally just gave you a tour!" James groaned. "I know."

After a while, Peter speaks up. "Who's Emma?"

Remus freezes, and hides his face in his book more. James turned sad. "Um..."

"C'mon, Prongs, tell us!" Sirius encourages, sitting up, and cupping his face like a teenage girl listening to gossip. James takes a deep breath, and grabs something from his drawers. "Emma is my twin sister." He starts, holding up a moving black and white picture of a girl, who was sighing and looking down (Media above). "Woah." Sirius' eyes widen, as he scoots closer. "She hated school. She never went. So instead she took a job with Mum at the Ministry, and for a long time was sorting through the files. But now she's a reporter. She'd be coming with her friend this year to interview people and make sure the school is a healthy environment." James stares longingly at his twin sister, who was now looking around in annoyance.

"So, we get to meet her?" Peter asks quietly. "Yeah." James starts, "Yeah, you do."

______________________________-

Le starting.