22 (Halloween Ball)

(A/N, Imagine if Sirius, Emma, Zee and James sent notes in class lmao that'd be scary to read. Also, I know I've already used that song but it's called Chocolate so xD, and I kinda want it to be Emma and Remus' song, but if you guys have any other songs that you personally think match them, please, pleeeease comment it!! I'd appreciate it so much!)

-CHOCOLATE by THE 1975-

Emma: I stood in front of the mirror, staring straight at my makeup-caked reflection. Lily insisted on making sure my skin was paler then usual, my face more defined, dark and heavy eye makeup, and pale rose lips. 

I was dressed as a steam punk chick from the Victorian times

I was dressed as a steam punk chick from the Victorian times. Lily came in dressed as a devil, and giggled happily. Zee stumbled in after, wearing some sort of mangled cat outfit. My face contorted into a look horror, as I felt scared. "Zahara Leanne!" I squeaked. "Relax! I'm just a boggart who shows your favourite animals mangled body!" She brushes it off like it was no big deal, even though I was terrified. "Thats cruel!" I cry, crossing my arms. "Hey, its scary! It is Halloween, after all!" Zee defends herself, pouting. "Oh shut up, both of you! Lets go." Lily rolls her eyes, dragging us out.

The guys didn't want to get all dressed up, so they were wearings jeans and hoodies. James had toy antlers on, Sirius had dog ears, Peter had mouse ears and Remus..
Ohmylordyhelp
He had cat ears on, and was fighting off Sirius who was yelling something about whiskers and a nose. I was holding in a squeal, covering my mouth. He looked adorable.

Lily rolled her eyes, walking past. "Evans!" James called out, bolting after her. "Sirius! Stop attacking Remus!" Zee orders, smacking the back of his head. Sirius scowls, but stops anyway. Peter snickers, and follows Sirius out when Zee left.

Remus stood, placing his book down.
I laughed at his irritated expression, as I whirled my wand. His cat ears turned to wolf ears, but he still looked cute.
"Hello." He says after two minutes, kissing my forehead.
"Hola amigo!" I wiggle my eyebrows, causing him to laugh. "You aren't wearing your glasses- and your eyes are a different colour?"
"Actually, my eyes just have a tendency to change colour, and I can see without my glasses.. kind of." I blink a couple of times, it was slightly blurry but manageable for the night. 

"Ah well, you are s-still c-cute either w-way." He stutters. I let out a little laugh, taking his hand. "You're a dork." 

He shrugs, shoving his free hand into his pocket. "C'mon, we best go before Sirius and James begin to worry." 

I nod in agreement, trailing behind Remus, as he leads me to the Great Hall, talking about the current book he's reading. I smile, holding his hand tighter.

The Great Hall was decorated all Halloween-y, with pumpkins that spoke to you if you came close to it, fake bats hung from the ceiling, charmed plastic skeletons went around and spooked you, and there was fake trees with cobwebs hanging from them.