16

-HAPPY SONG by BRING ME THE HORIZON-

Emma:

Today was Saturday, and I couldn't be more glad. No schoolwork!

I put my glasses on, slide my feet into my ugg boots, and leave my messy hair down. I walk out of my room, only to see Lily, Zee, James, Peter, Sirius and Remus. They stared at me as I came into sight. 

"Stop looking at me like I've died." I glare, walking out and heading to the kitchen. 

I walk through the passageway and tickle the pear, climbing into the kitchen. "MISTRESS POTTER!!!" All the elves squeal cutely, scrambling over to me. their short legs made them slow, and some fell over, but the eventually made it to me and were tugging me over to a chair. 

"What would Mistress Potter like today?" Ellie asks, looking up at me with her big brown eyes. "Uhm, a big cup of coffee and some porridge please, Ellie." I smile.

"Of courses Mistress Potter! Ellie shall get you your cwoffee and powwidge~" Ellie scuttles away, and starts making coffee and porridge. 

As I waited, the door opened, and The Marauders appeared. I sunk into my chair, hiding behind my book. "MASTERS!!" All the elves besides Ellie squeaked, doing the same thing that they did to me. "The usual please." I hear James say. I feel the couch dip down, and suddenly I'm lifted up. Sirius sits down and puts me on his lap, hugging me. "Where have you been?" He asks sadly. I look up from my book, and sigh, pushing my glasses up. "I have been busy." 

"With what sis?" James pipes up. "Getting away from everything." I answer very simply, and then thank Ellie, for she had just placed my coffee and porridge on the table. I pick up the bowl of porridge, eating a spoonful. Yum.

Remus looked very upset. "I'm gonna go find Tonks." He stands, but James pulls him down. They share a look, and then Remus had a look of realisation. I look up at Sirius, who was glaring Remus down. As I finished my porridge, I grabbed the coffee. I charmed it so it would end when I wanted it to. 

I looked at Remus, and studied his features. I bit my lip, then stood. "Remus, I need to talk to you." I announce, giving my coffee to James. He looked scared for a second, but agreed. We walk out, and I sigh. "I'm.." I lose the words, and Remus lifts my head, frowning as he stared straight into my eyes. I lean my head into his hand slightly, and closed my eyes for a few seconds. I realised what was happening, and snapped out of my daze, jumping back. "No. No, you have a girlfriend! What are you doing?" I run my fingers through my hair, pacing back and forth. Remus stays quiet, still looking at me with his hazel-green eyes. "She's using me." He says after two minutes. I stop, looking up at him. 

He was obviously very hurt and upset, as he was tearing up. "I thought she really liked me." 

I wrap my arms around him, forgetting about everything I was about to say. "It's okay." I say quietly. "I'm gonna break up with her." He whispers. 

I don't say anything, I just hugged him tighter.

~~

"Remus, the full moon is tomorrow." I say, as he and I sat in my dorm. I decided to show him where I had been for the past few weeks. (A/N, I skipped three weeks, it's still Saturday and they re just chilling in Emma's library dorm thing, sorry xD)  He nodded. "I know."

I skimmed the bookcase, looking for a good read. I feel Remus staring at me, he seemed to do that a lot ever since the Kitchen.

I knew I was falling for him faster then I was before, but it's just getting ridiculous now.

////

Still a bit short oops, I'll write a better chapter tomorrow!