20

-DO YOU REMEMBER by JARRYD JAMES-

Emma:

"Can you guys believe that it is almost the end of the year?" James falls down onto the couch as we enter the common room. "James, Halloween is literally in two days." I sigh, sitting on the single couch. My eyes scanned my notes, because I was almost finished creating a map.

Yes, a map. The guys and I, The Marauders, have decided to make the Marauders Map. It was an enchanted map, of the whole school. It showed the footsteps of students and anyone else.

I just needed to make it... magical. I was busy scribbling down the last touch, as I prepared to make it work.

' Messrs

MOONY    VESPERE

WORMTAIL

PADFOOT  & PRONGS  

ARE PROUD TO PRESENT

THE MARAUDERS MAP'

Even though I wasn't a guy, I included myself under messrs.  The guys stole the map from in front of me, as I was taking a small break. I just remembered that Sirius wanted to do something to the map, and of course the others wanted to join in. 

"Oh no, the little kids will be here soon! They can't see!" James wailed, panicking. "Well, we aren't going into our dorm." Remus raised an eyebrow, running his fingers through his hair.

"We can just go into my dorm." I suggest, adjusting my glasses. "Good Idea!" Sirius yells, jumping up and scooping up everything into his arms. James bolts after Sirius, and Peter had disappeared somewhere. Not surprised, he is barely around these days. Remus sighed, following after the others. I reach over, grabbing his cold hand in my warm one. He looked at me in shock for a second, so I just dragged him with me.

Peter appeared, running over. "WAIT!!!" He squeaks, arms full of sweets. "Where have you been Wormtail?" Remus squeezes my hand. "I went to the kitchen and stole some of the sweets they are using for the Halloween thing..." Peter replies shyly. Remus chuckles, and grabs a chocolate frog. "Well done."

"Emma!" Lily calls out, jogging over. "Can I talk to you for just a minute or two please?" 

I look up at Remus, who was staring at the ground coyly. "Uh, yeah. Sure."

Lily grins, then wiggles her eyebrows. Peter scuttles into my room, dropping a couple lollies in the process. Remus cups the back of my head, placing a soft, short kiss on my lips. "Don't take too long, the others might blow up the place without you." He whispers after he pulled away. 

"You make it sound like I'm leaving." I chuckle, flicking his nose and crossing my arms with an amused expression. "It feels like you are." He sighs, wrapping his arms around me. "Rem I'm literally going to be gone for two minutes. Now go make sure they haven't destroyed my dorm." I laugh, quickly hugging him. 

Lily pulls me away, dragging me back to the couch. "What are you dressing as for the Halloween ball thing?" She blurts out, looking at me with her big emerald green doe-like eyes. My own eyes widen, as I panic. "There's a ball?!?!?!" I screech, shaking her viciously by her shoulders. Lily squeals, grabbing my arms. "It was announced at breakfast!!" She squeaks. "Well that isn't helpful! I slept in!" I groan, dropping onto the chair. "Well.. It's on Halloween at like 10:30 at night so.. I'm going as a devil!" She grins, slipping her flaming red hair over her shoulder. "What a surprise. I don't know, I might go as like a Victorian steampunk." I shrug.

She grins, nodding furiously. "Yes!!" I smile, standing. "I gotta get back before they boys light my room on fire." Lily gives me a quick hug, and chuckles. "It's probably already in flames."