19

(A/N, I can't help but think of Harry and Emma when listening to Ronan, and I know the real story behind why Taylor Swift wrote Ronan, god I'm crying. Such a beautiful song. RIP Ronan Thompson. You are missed terribly.)

-LONG WAY DOWN by TOM ODELL-

Emma:

It's a rainy day, and I was just glad I didn't have herbology or care of magical creatures. Sirius was carrying me to the Great Hall for breakfast, because I'm lazy and tired and he offered so.

I was sitting with the guys today, next to James and across from Remus. I kept taking sneaky glances at him, and then blushing if we accidentally made eye contact. 

Suddenly, a swarm of owls came through, dropping mail. James and I's owl dropped us a letter, with our full names written in purple ink. 

'James Fleamont Potter & Emma Abigail Potter.

We are just writing to say hello

Because we miss you

Love, 

Mum and Dad'

I frown, and so does James. "Right, that is kind of strange." I stuff the letter into my bag, grabbing a bagel and standing up.

I walk out, heading to the Astronomy tower, thinking. 

I was confused with Remus, but I found it kind of flattering and cute. He always got weird before and after the full moon, but then he's back to being the shy bookworm. 

As I arrived at the Astronomy tower, I almost trip on the couple steps that The guys usually chilled on whilst I did my homework. I made my way to the railing, staring out at the mountainous ranges and the valleys. 

"Emma." A voice called. I turned around to see Remus, standing there very awkwardly. "I'm sorry about everything-" 

I walk up to him taking his hands, and leading him to the railing. "Shh. Just listen." I shut my eyes, listening to the peacefulness of the upcoming Spring. 

I peek open my eyes a bit, to see Remus looking the other way, his jaw locked. "Emma, I'm just.. I'm sorry for being weird lately, I'm just-"

"Lupin, turn around." I order, tugging his hands. He turned around, and I just take this as my chance.

I lean forward, hesitantly putting my lips on his. As cliche as it sounds, I felt some sort of tingle go down my spine.

Remus just stood there, shocked. I pulled away, and instantly felt embarrassed and regretted it. "I'm sorry I wasn't thinki-" Remus pulled me closer, cutting me off by kissing me. 

"Hey Remus where have you- HOLY SHEEP!" Sirius squeals, and I feel slightly nostalgic for a second, but I choose to ignore Sirius. 

I wrapped my arms around Remus' neck, as his hands rested on my hips. "REMMA!!!! REMMA!!" I hear Zee and Lily scream, and I heard James scream very femininely, then a thud. 

I pull away, and Remus still had his eyes closed, with a ghost of a smile dancing on his lips. "I've waited so long to do that bloody hell." Remus chuckles, reading his forehead on mine. We seemed to do that a lot.

"Why such the long wait?" 

"I wanted to wait for a good time.." He blushes, looking away. "Goddammit, Lupin. You cheesy idiot." I laugh, resting my head on his shoulders. 

"GUYS WE ARE LATE FOR CLASSES-" 

"Go away Lily!" I call out, laughing slightly. 

They all giddily file out, with Sirius grunting as he carries a passed out James.

"What does this make us exactly?" I ask softly, stepping back slightly to look at him. "Well... um.. Emma Abigail Potter... do you wanna maybe date or something I don't know.." He blushes, looking down.

I shrug. "Eh, why not?" 

Remus laughs, bringing his lips to mine, and we stayed like that, until I realised it was already halfway into Defence Against The Dark Arts. 

"Remus.. we're gonna get a detention." I mumble against his lips. He sighs. "Way to ruin the moment, goodie two shoes." 

"Hypocrite." I raise an eyebrow.

"Well, you got me there." 

"Shut up, dork."

"As you wish, madame."

///

Uhm

So

they kissed

and

they got together

idk what to do know

give me ideas

pls

I'm stuck