Ꮎ N Ꭼ

"It's Funny how we can only see life from one point."~ Joseph Mtanga.

~

It's weird, isn't it? One minute your stuck, and the next your free. But, your stuck again. And this time it's harder.
That's the life I lived.

My name is Natasha Romanoff, why yes. You many know my name, but you don't know my story, or my life.

No;I'm not going into detail, that would give me creeps and I'll probably sufferer and scream.

However I can help you. I'll just explain the sob story and then get on with life, satisfy you?

I was born into a Royal Family. The 'Romanovs'. My father was Ivan Petrovich and my mother was Alinova Romanov. My mother was killed when I was 6 years old. She had gone into battle. In this case Civil War, and was killed. Only 6 years I knew my mother.

Such a shame, right?

We weren't safe, not one single soul in our family. So we ditched the royal thing and went into hiding. We went to Keiv, in a small house. Just me, Yelna and Ivan. We changed our names from
Romanov to Romanoff or Alinova. I took both and Yelna took Alinova.

So, I had a passion for ballet. There were so many ballerinas and shows, that we would attend to. As a treat. I would watch closely and analyses them. Each Grand Jeté they would strike, or maybe each time they would pivot on their feet. I just wanted to be one of them desperately. I could tell that father was up to no good and was planning something big and bad. I always thought it was going to happen to Yelna, seeing as my father never paid attention to her. Always to me.

One day and I said,

'Father, I want to enroll to ballet school. I want to go to Boloshi.'

I remember him looking up at me instantly and grinning. I could just about remember him telling me that he had already enrolled for me to go. He looked suspicious, but happy. One or the other, it was Ivan; one of the hardest things ever.

I remember telling Yelna and she told me that she was happy. I did research and I saw the website about Boloshi. I would be staying there for at least 3 weeks, 4 if I graduate. I never knew what it meant,

Until it actually happened to me.

Week one was really hard, but I got there. Week 2 we stopped ballet, and began training. Week 3, we were trained assassin.

Week 4, I graduated.