Ꮖ Ꭼ Ꮑ

' I'm on the battle field like oh my God, knocking soldiers down like house of cards. I'm a one woman army, yes I'm a one woman army.'~ Porcelain Black.

Natasha mixed her web stingers and Clint's electric arrows. She took a step back and fired them into the floor, then picked up the arrow.

"May? Did it work?" She asked in a scared tone.

"Correction, Fury. And yes it did."

"Fury? Enjoy your long number 2. How can it take you 4 minutes. Geez." Natasha mumbled.

"T-That's no-one of your business. You have 6 minutes left. They are just up the stairs." Fury stuttered.

Natasha switched on her glow in the dark lights and held his SHIELD, up front to protect her body. Pior ready to throw it. She crept up the stairs and peered through the door. They were tied up and Banner was in a liquid, that would prevent him from turning, well green. She laid low and listens to Thanos speaking. Whilst he was speaking, Natasha smartly took out her scanner and scanned Thanos. It show his overridden view of him and his weak spots.

She had to aim for his head with form of electrical voltage. She remembered her stingers had electrical voltage and knew her strategy plan.

"You honestly think that, you are the earth's mightiest hero's? Think again. The SS and me will untie to destroy the Avengers, so that Earth will become at our core. SHIELD, HYDRA, KGB, RED ROOM, all shall kneel and work for us. As there is no way of escaping. For the time of the Avengers is over, and up."

Natasha counted down from 3 to 1 and opened the door, she threw his SHIELD and watched it spring around the room and hit him in the back of his head. She leapt out of the shadow and struck him in the head, causing him to lose conciseness.

Natasha landed behind him and watched him fall to the ground, slowly.

"Miss me bucket heads?"