s Ꭵ x

"What?" Clint asked.

"Natasha you can't." Tony said.

"Don't. You can't ever call me Natasha. You mean Agent Romanoff. From now on, we are just team-mates.
If you can only have respect for only you guys, maybe it was a mistake that I was even on this team." She sighed.

"You aren't really? Where will you go?" Thor chimed in.

"Nothing that you need to know off. Find someone who can handle living with 5 grown babies. You call for the wrong girl, Agents." She said and really emphasised on Agent.

She shoved past them and left them within the presence of, guilt, sadness and shock.

"What just happened?" Bruce asked with his eyes wide open.

"We just lost an Avenger." Steve replied with the same look on his face.

"This is my fault." Thor said whilst shaking his head.

"It's not yours. It's our. Guys she was gone for 2 days and we didn't do or say anything." Clint remarked.

They all went back to the tower in silence, still in shock. They took the lift to the 31st floor and saw Natasha on the balcony looking at the skyline. When the doors shut, she turned around and saw them all there standing on the balcony.

"Nat." Steve whispered.

"Don't."

She took her bags and walked out the door, not bothering to look back. The doors shut and that was the last time they saw her.

They all parted and went to their rooms and mentally fought themselves. How can they lose a teammate, over a their stupid behaviour?

Bruce wanted to bring out the green guy, because he knew that he'd piss of Natasha by always complaining.

Thor was disappointed with himself, because he'd always leave a mess, leaving his pop tarts.

Clint was upset, because he knew that he and Tony would purposely make Natasha annoyed, and would laugh to see her get angry.

And finally with Steve. He was confused. He was always nice to Natasha, and never did anything wrong.

Could she be running from something else?