Ꭼ Ꭵ Ꮆ h Ꮖ

"Nobody's perfect." ~ Jessica Jay.

Natasha ran back to the tower and opened Jarvis quickly.

'Jarvis, locate me the Avengers. ASAP." Natasha said with angry tears streaming down her face.

'Locating.'

Natasha paced around the room waiting for information about the Avengers.

'Jarvis, what's taking so long?' Natasha asked.

'I have found the location. They are in a abandoned warehouse near 43rd.'

'Isn't that place already gone?'
Natasha asked.

'It's going to be destroyed today. Possibly by Thanos. My advice is that you leave now. You won't have enough time to save them and destroy Thanos. I'm currently sending your co-ordinates to your Motorcycle.'

'Anything I need?' She asked.

'You may want to bring Mr. Barton's arrow and Captain Roger's SHIELD. Most importantly your weapons. They have reached 100%.'

'Thanks J.'

The lights went out and Natasha dashed to get their armour and weaponry. She ran downstairs and got on her motorcycle. She revved the engines and set the bike ago.

"Fury, I've got location on the Avengers. Do you copy?" Natasha said through her comm.

"I do. We've got live system feed and are currently trying to hack into the main, so it's open for you." He said.

"Get May on that. She can hack it and hold it off. She's the only one that knows how to." She suggested.

"Roger that. Someone get May." Fury said.

"Looks like your organised." She joked.

"No-one is perfect Romanoff. And certainly not you." He laughed.

"Thanks for making me feel special." She replied sarcastically.

"Your welcome. What's your current location?" He asked.

"34th. 11 more to go, that would take about 15 more minutes. Can you clear the streets? Well, have you yet?" She asked.

"We are currently on that Romanoff, one thing at a time."

"What are you, taking Baby steps? That's the reason why I left the tower." She sighed.

"You did what?" Fury said loud enough, Natasha almost jumped off her motorcycle.

"Shh, Relax. I'm going back today. I was planning to anyway. At the end of the day, they are my family, my big fat annoying family. I could have my own T.V. Show about that. What'd ya reckon?"

"I reckon, you wouldn't last."

"Gee, Thanks. I'm up on 43, has May done?"

"Your good to go."