s Ꭼ Ꮙ Ꭼ Ꮑ

'I'm friends with the monster~.' Rihanna.

It had been weeks since Natasha had came home. She had not been in any form of contact with the team. Steve was the only one that had seen her at SHEILD.

But that was it. He'd try to talk her, but she'd only shut him out. Completely.

"Guys what's are we doing?" Bruce asked.

"What are we doing?" Tony replied.

"Natasha. We the Avengers for God sake. We can track down anyone." Bruce laughed.

"Remember, she's the worlds best spy and probably the best assassin. Natasha would know if someone was to track her down Banner." Steve replied.

The door burst open and Thor was being attacked by an un-human like alien. He punched it and it fell to the floor.

"Thor, what's going on?" Steve asked in his commanding voice.

"Thanos. He's attacking New York." Thor panted.

"What? Why is he so quiet?" Clint asked.

"Nay, brothers I do not know. But we must fight and find out his needs."

"Avengers Assemble." Tony said, well, right on cue.

Natasha and May watched the news and saw Thanos destroy NYC.

"Natasha, what do we do?" May asked.

"I'm not sure. But we have to protect the civilians. Come on, let's go."

They both suited up and made their way to SHIELD, where they were already setting up Quin Jets.

"FURY!" Natasha and May yelled whilst running towards him.

"What the hell is going on, why aren't you there fighting Natasha?" He asked.

"No time for questions, do you have the quo? We have to get civilians out of the way." May cut in.

"She's right. Have you?" She asked.

"We've loaded the Jets prepared to head to the safe base in Upper Manhattan." He said.

"SIR, WE'VE LOST FEED ON THE AVENGERS." Agent Carter yelled.

They rushed into the room and saw that camera was black. The Avengers were gone.

"Play the last feed." Natasha ordered.
Sharon looked at Fury and he nodded.
It showed Thanos's Army taking away the Avengers. Each of them knocked out.

"I need to go." Natasha said almost crying.

"What where, you can't leave them, your an Avenger." May said.

"I meant, to save their puny asses, alone. Don't bother calling in for back up. Unless it's on my mark. Clear?" Natasha asked.

"You have my word." Fury nodded.

Natasha nodded back and ran out the room leaving everyone startled.

"Get me a location on the Avengers."