Ꮖ Ꮃ Ꭼ Ꮮ Ꮙ Ꭼ

Steve ran out the building with Natasha in his arms.When the building exploded everyone was knocked off their feet. Steve released Natasha and soared threw the air, as did everyone.

"Owww." Natasha moaned.
Natasha turned over and saw that Steve wasn't moving. He lay there face flat.

"STEVE, NOO!" She screamed.

She crawled her way next to him and turned him over. There where rapid footsteps behind and Natasha saw the team scramble towards her.

"Steve. Steve, wake up." Natasha said whilst shaking him.

"Nat." He whispered.

"Steve? Hey, Hey, it's me." Natasha said whilst holding his hand.

"Buddy you ok?" Clint asked.

"I think so. Where's Thanos?" He asked.

"Hulk is using him as a chew toy." Natasha laughed with tears streaming down her face.

Natasha helped Steve up and they all headed to save the city.  Steve and Natasha went on her motorcycle, Tony, gave Clint and ride, and as usual Thor and Banner flew there.

"May? What's the status? Are Civilians out of harm?" Natasha asked.

"Yes. We've been holding the peachy aliens for the past half hour, were where you? Did you get them back?" May asked.

"Yep. And a knocked out Thanos. Where do we put him?" Natasha asked.

"Fury suggested Asgard. You know Banish him to the dark realm?"

Natasha looked over to Thor, who nodded.

"He's going to Asgard. What about the rest? His army?" She asked.

"Take them out. SHIELD, will keep them obtained. Other than that your in the clear. Be Avengers." May said.

"You know, May. I need back up. Care to join for an epic battle?" Natasha asked.

"Really? I'd love that. I'll be there. Sharon will take over."

"Wait! No-"

"This is Agent Carter." Sharon said.

"Sharon, It's Natasha, can't talk right now, but Cap Can!"