Ꮑ Ꭵ Ꮑ Ꭼ

"How can we not talk about family when family's all that we've got?"~Wiz Khlifa.

Natasha parked the bike outside, so that it wasn't visible. She ran in front of the building taking out the army of aliens, silently with Captain America's SHEILD.

"First ounce is clear; where  next?" Natasha asked in current stealth mode.

"Up to your right, follow the corridor up ahead, and go up the stairs. The building is gonna blow in 10 minutes, that's all I can give you." May said.

"May? What happened to Fury?" She He asked.

"Toilet break."

Natasha laughed and continued her journey into finding her team mates.

"Be warned. In the next door there are tight proven lasers. They aren't visible." May said.

"Shouldn't be a problem. Ugh, I sound like Steve. Eww." Natasha remark.

"You took the words out of my mouth better than I did." May laughed.

Natasha shook her head and kicked down the door. She took out a can of Persable spray and sprayed it ahead of her, making the lasers visible.

"Got em."

Natasha tied her long hair up in a bun and began to climb, over, under, around and above the lasers until she reached the end.

"I'm out. What's next?" She asked.

"In the C.C.T.V. The floor board is rigged and broken, take one step and your dead. It's solar panel." May said with a sad sigh.

"Wait. Was beats Solar Panels? Energy. If we feed it a lot, it will break. But my web stingers wouldn't do the trick." Natasha groaned.

"CLINT! His arrows. Mix his electro arrows with your web stingers. That's bound to do the trick." May suggested.

"Melinda May, you are truly a superstar." Natasha smirked.

"I hear that everyday."