Ꮑ Ꭵ Ꮑ Ꭼ Ꮖ Ꭼ Ꭼ Ꮑ

Natasha and Steve went back to the party and thankfully no-one noticed they where missing. They quietly slipped back to their seats and pretend to listen to the conversation. Steve and Natasha took a glance at each other before looking back at Tony who was speaking.

"Steve?" Clint asked.

"Yeah?" He replied.

"Who have you been kissing? Your lips are red." Clint points out, and merely gets the attention of everyone else.

Natasha eyes widen as she carefully wipes the lipstick of her mouth and speaks up.

"I know."

"Nat?" Steve warned.

"I was on my to get a drink and he and some brown headed girls where kissing in the corridor. She saw me and slipped something into his pocket and left." Natasha smirked.

Steve looked into his pocket and saw a number. His phone pinged and saw Natasha texted him saying:

Natasha: Relax,

"Yeah. Sarah, she's nice." Steve tells them.

"Is this our Captain in love?"

Natasha moved on the spot and looked away.

"Na, she's nice, but not my type."

Natasha froze on the spot and then quickly turned to Steve. She gave a small smile as did he.

"What time is it?" Tony asked.

"1:11. I'm going to call it a night. See you tomorrow." Clint said.

The whole team went to sleep other than Steve and Natasha who help clear the mess up. Steve takes down the decorations whilst Natasha put the food,drinks and any other messes.

"You good up there?" Natasha asked.

"Yeah. How about you?" He asked.

"Fine. Remember what I said, on the roof, I meant it." She smirked.

"You are one heck of a woman Romanoff, you know that?" Steve asked walking beside her.

"As you are two."

They kissed again and it was magic indeed. Every breath they shared, each lip sync, all was something that they felt like they need, so bad.

Love.

Natasha broke the kiss and lead Steve into her room and locked the door, knowing that it was going to be alright.