Ꮖ h Ꮢ Ꭼ Ꭼ

They were the Avengers. All 6 of them. Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, Hulk, Hawkeye and Black Widow. They all lived at the Stark Towers in NYC, with the courtesy of Stark.

They are earth's mightiest hero's. After all, they have beaten, Loki in New York, Ultron and each other during Civil War. But now it's back to their old usual selves, until next time something happens to the world.

"TONY STARK!" The red head screamed.
Natasha ran downstairs in desperate search of him. She swung open the doors and caught him smiling innocently by the fridge.

"Yes?" He mustered.

"You are fucking serious. What the hell happened to my suit? I can't go on any mission without looking like a fricking glow in the dark beanie, remove it." She flung at him.

"What, no. It makes you look more...ah, what's the word?" He remarked.

"Stupid?"

"Like 30 rainbows threw up on her?"

"Like a 12 YEAR OLD?!" Natasha yelled finishing off Steve and Clint's sentences. "Fine, I'll do it myself. Why do you have to act like a vacuous, mindless, fool?"

"Looks like I'm not the grammatical prince." Steve tuts.

Natasha glared at him making him rush out the room. She followed behind him, but instead heading up to fix her catsuit.

She took of of everything, so that it became a jumpsuit of leather. She picked up two, only two glow in the dark straps and placed them on each side of her shoulder, that trailed down to her waist and then was cut off. She placed another striped down one leg and then another. She added her utility belt with her signature Widow sign, that glowed red. She placed her web stingers on her hand with her gloves attached and put small electro lights around it.

She took a step back and admired her work, before taking it away and trying it on. She flipped lights on her jumpsuit on and off before checking if her web stingers worked, as they did.

"That was quick." A voice shot behind her.

She twisted her head back to see Tony and Clint admiring her catsuit and walking towards her.

"I do have a speciality in design you know. Who created the last 4 catsuit, because as far as I can remember, it wasn't you." She pointed out.

"Fair point. But we must see how it works." Tony evilly smirked.

'Jarvis, Initiative Training Sequence.' She called.

'Loading System.' Jarvis replied.

"You may want to step back, I'm setting the Voltage to 60v."

The men scurried into the corner and watched Natasha furiously take out the moving holograms, and watch them thicken into the thin air, as if they had just been an illusion.

With one last shot of her stingers, the lights came back on and she fully turned around and faced the frighten men.

"Well?" She questioned.

They could even speak, they just held their hands in approval and nodded their heads.