f Ꮎ u Ꮢ

Natasha was called later on to a mission directed at her. She always went on mission, to help with her share of making the world a better place.

"Agent Romanoff." Fury greeted.

"Sir." She replied.

"We have a possible location of some old HYDRA, Intel that we need to you obtain. It's in a old ammunition range in northern Chicago. It had a low void of Agents, easy for you to take out. Bring it back here, and we'll discuss further actions. You will be accompanied by Agent May. Any Questions?" He asked.

"Nope, should be the easy go. Transportation?" She asked.

"Your own personalised transportation.  You won't be wearing you uniform, Chicago hate SHIELD."

"You can run, but you can't hide Nick." She smirked.

"No you can't." He laughed.

Natasha and May headed to Chicago and branched out for a few hours close to the base.

"See anything?" Natasha asked.

"Na, we can move in, in the next 3-5 minutes, or just come back to tomorrow." May sighed.

"Or Not, look 12 o'clock." Natasha pointed out.

They look closely and see that several black cars approached. The door open and they armed men got into the car, expect for at least 8, who got out the car.

"Looks like they were taking shifts, that's us." May said.

"Take out the Eastern and make your way to the central, I'll do the western and we'll meet at the centre. Got it?" Natasha asked.

"I've been doing this for the last 6 years, what do you think?" She laughed.

Natasha suppressed a chuckle before getting out the car, heading west. She hid in the bush waiting for May's mark.

"ON MY MARK!" She grunted whilst jumping out of the bush.

Natasha followed and began to attack the men, one by one. One After Another.

She knocked out the last one , and ran ahead with May.

"The system is an old one, you go and get the Intel and I'll wait here, go, go, go." Natasha ordered.

May ran inside the building and disappeared into the dust.

"Oh the way she does that." Natasha smirks.

About 5 minutes later May came out with the Intel in the hard drive, with the denote in her hand.

"Care to do the honours and blow up this place?" She chuckled.

"One of the reasons why I love being an Agent!"