Ꮖ Ꮃ Ꮎ

"Life, is Life. Understand?" ~ Michael Carf.

~

My name is Steve Grant Rogers. As you would know, I'm the Star Spangled man with a plan.

Yeah, Captain Freaking America.

My sob story would be quite long, but you've got time. Right?

I was born in 1918. In Ireland, but we migrated to America. I really don't know why. My mother passed away at birth, so it was me and my dad.

We moved to Brooklyn and began our life there.When I was in my 20's my father passed away, due to cancer. But I still had a few people by my side.

James Buchmanes Barnes, or as I would say Bucky. We met in high school and became best friends after we graduated. He was always there to help and protect me from bullies, basically anyone who would try and hurt me.

But then as you know, WWII, started and Bucky enrolled to be in the Army. He was accepted and became a sergeant.

I tried but was declined, I couldn't even count how many times I was declined. I even tried to cheat, but Buck found out. I was being beat up in alley, when Buck came in and saved me, again. After that we went to a Howard Starks, convention about the future. Basically the 21st century. He had 2 girls, and I wonder to myself when that would be me.

When could I ever find love?

But this was a huge turning point. Just after Bucky had left, a man approached me. He looked like a Dr. And so he was. I can't remember what he said, but I know for a fact that he took me to another Army Registration, and there I became a solider.

And there was one beautiful dame, Peggy Carter. But I knew there was no way she could like a scrawny kid like me.

Dr. Erkstine chose me for a, 'Project Re-birth' assignment. It was when several needles would be injected into you, containing  a sort of serum. It hurt like hell, it really did. But at the end it was worth it.

Dr. Was killed by a HYDRA, Agent. But before he died he didn't speak. Because I remember him telling me, it was about he heart. And for the last time, he pointed to my heart,

and shut his eyes for the last time.