s Ꭼ Ꮙ Ꭼ Ꮑ Ꮖ Ꭼ ᎬᏁ

"I love you to."

Maria turned around and saw Sam standing there.

"Sam?"

Maria hugged him and Natasha watched the two have their moment.

"What a hug. Hey Sam, how was Odessa?" Natasha said what wiping the glass.

"It was actually great. I loved it, but I miss home." He said whilst kissing Maria head.

"You to need some OTP time. Head home or something, enjoy yourselves. Really." Natasha insisted.

"We can always stay, if you want Tash." Maria said.

"Na, it's fine. Just swing by tomorrow, ok?" Natasha said.

"Thank You, and Nat-"

"Your secret safe with me. Go on love birds."

They left the scene leaving Natasha behind the bar, cleaning the glasses and putting them away.

"Pretty girl like you shouldn't be behind the bar." A voice said behind her.

Natasha looked up and saw Steve smiling at her.

"Are you drunk Rogers? Or did you have an overdose of beer?" Natasha asked whilst shaking ice.

"Had some of Thor's mead. It's has a strong smell." Steve declared.

"You need something like Vodka to get rid of that smell." She suggested.

"One Vodka then."

Natasha took out the Vodka from above that caught Steve attention.

"Ice or no ice?"

"H-Huh?" Steve stutters.

"Ice or not."

"Yeah." Steve said half heartedly.

Natasha placed the Vodka in front of him and watched him drink.

"Is this even Vodka?" Steve asked whilst finishing the drink.

"Nope, well it is I just added tonic and Fanta. Like it?" She asked.

"Much. So you still haven't answer my question. Why are you behind the bar?" Steve asked.

"Maria wanted a drink so I gave her and Sam drinks both. He came back from Odessa." She said whilst pouring a glass of wine.

"Fair enough. Ditch the bar, come and hang with us. It's quiet without you."

"Really? Cut to the chase Steve." Natasha said whilst leaning in towards him looking into his eyes.

"Why? Am I not allowed to spend time with you Nat?"

"Didn't you say, Avengers?" She said in a seductive voice.

She walked around the bar and met up with the Avengers.

"Where's Steve? He said he was going to get you!" Clint said over the music.

"I'm here." Steve said whilst handing Natasha beer.

"Thanks."

The Avengers sat down on the chairs and as usual Natasha sat on Steve's lap, laughing and drinking beer. Steve and Natasha where whispering to each other and definitely caught the attention of everyone.

"No, he didn't." Natasha gasped.

"He did." Steve grinned.

"Red, Blondie, what's funny?" Tony asked.

"Hmmm?" Natasha asked.

"What's funny?" Clint repeated.

"Nothing, never mind." Steve insisted.

They gang resumed talking before Natasha whispered something in Steve's ear,

"Let's get outta here."