Ꮖ Ꮃ Ꭼ Ꮑ Ꮖ Ꮍ

Natasha woke up that morning with a head ache. She looked down and saw that her clothes were on the floor, and so was somebody else's. She looked at herself again and saw a sheet was covering her naked body.

Natasha took a deep breath and slowly turned to see who the person was next to her. Starting from the legs, Natasha slowly examined the body of the person and was surprised that she was Captain America in bed.

Natasha fell back into her bed and tried to play back what had happened early this morning/ the night before.

She sighs in relief knowing that she didn't take advantage of Steve or play any bad tricks or mischief.

Natasha was alarmed and felt the bed move and prayed to God that he didn't wake up, but...

That what he exactly did.

"Hey." She whispered.

"Hi." He replied whilst pulling her back into his confront.

"Nat, you do remember what happened last night? Just asking."

"Yeah. I was worried that you were drunk, or that I was." She sighed into his chest.

"Good. Just checking."

Steve kissed Natasha and she smiled in response.

"I could get used to this everyday." She giggled.

Steve laughed and wrapped an arm around her shoulder.

But suddenly Natasha checked time and almost screamed.

"Jesus, Steve it's almost 1:00."

Natasha and jumped out of bed and put on their regular clothes. They ran to the  stairway and went to the 31st floor. They opened the door and saw that the girls were here to.

"Follow my lead, hey." Natasha smiled.

"You guys are late, what's going on."

"Nat, had a bad dream again." Steve blurted out.

"Yeah. It really got to me."

They sat down with the rest of the gang and listened to their conversation. Maria and Natasha where instantly grew bored.

"Wanna grab a brunch?"

"Yup."