Ꭼ Ꭵ Ꮆ h Ꮖ Ꭼ Ꭼ Ꮑ

"What do you mean?" Steve asked.

"Let's just chill on the roof Rogers, it's getting a little crowded in here."

They two looked back and saw the place was crowed and there was so many people.

"Your right, let's go."

Natasha stood up and took Steve's hand and took him to the roof top. The doors opened and it was beautiful, but thankfully empty.

"Do you always do this?" He asked.

"Yeah. Today the lunar eclipse, I do have a thing for the stars. Funny right?" She said whilst walking towards the edge.

"It's weird coming from you. But I guess, it natural that everyone has their soft spots." Steve said whilst walking next to her.

"Yeah, aren't they beautiful?" She said whilst placing her head on his shoulder.

Steve looked at her and nodded.

"Yeah, they are."

"But they won't last forever. Nothing does," She sighed.

"You've gotta make the most of it then." 

Natasha looked at him and smiled as did he.

"Since when where you so romantic?" She chuckled.

"I picked up a thing or two."He grins.

"Nice, I like it." She smirks.

"Really?" He asked.

"Yeah, but your missing a thing or two."

Steve stepped forward and looked into her eyes.
"Care to tell me?" He whispered.

"You and I both know." She whispered back.

She threw his arms around his shoulders and he snake his arms around her waist. He leaned in to kiss her and did she. Once their lips smacked it felt like magic as it seemed. They both moved their lips in perfect sync making the kiss even more enjoyable.

"Did you get practice Rogers? Cos that's cheating." Natasha smirked.

"You don't need practice." He grin.

"We'll continue this later. Just remember to swing by room Rogers."