Ꭼ Ꮮ Ꭼ Ꮙ Ꭼ Ꮑ

"Miss me bucket heads?" Natasha asked.

"Natasha!" Tony said gleefully.

Natasha ran over to Bruce first and broke the glass with her fist and the water splashed out. She helped Banner down and he hugged her.

"Thanks You." He whispered.

She smiled and began to help everyone out of their metal bars. They jumped down and hugged Natasha.

"I believe this is yours and this." She said whilst handing Clint his arrows and Steve his SHEILD.

"Thanks. How did you get here?" Steve asked.

"S.H.I.E.L.D. But that's enough chatter, we have another city to save." Natasha said whilst checking the time. "And we only have 30 SECONDS LEFT! THOR GET THANOS, WE NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE!" She yelled.

Thor and Steve grabbed Thanos and ran out the building. It had already began to explode, and so they thankfully made it to the exit. Expect for one person.

"NAAAAT! WHERE'S NATASHA?" Clint screamed.

"She was behind me, I swear. Tony whispered.

The building blew up even more, knocking them all of their feet. Even Thor. They all stood back and watched in horror as the building burned. Not until one of them made an ultimate decision.

"I'm going in." Steve said.

"What? Steve no. You can't. You wouldn't be able to find her." Bruce said with his veins turning green.

"HOW WOULD YOU KNOW?" Steve yelled to over the loud sounds.

Steve began to run into the building in search of Natasha.

"TASHA, WERE ARE YOU?!" He yelled.

"STEVE? WHERE ARE YOU?" She coughed.

"DOWN HERE, TASHA WERE ARE YOU?" He asked.

"TO YOUR LEFT."

Steve swung his head and saw Natasha trapped by the floor boards.

"STEP BACK!" He warned.

Steve rammed his SHIELD into the floor board causing them to break. But as he did that the, a floor board collapsed, heading for Natasha.

"JUMP!"
Natasha jumped into Steve's arms and he ran out the building with Natasha in his arm.

But, the building exploded.