Ꮖ h Ꭵ Ꮢ Ꮖ Ꭼ Ꭼ Ꮑ

Natasha passed the comm onto Steve who spoke to Sharon. He glared at Natasha and she laughed back. They drove to the swarm of Aliens and began to thoroughly destroy them, with the help of May.

Clint helped May, and then Steve and Natasha. Thor and Bruce and Tony, by himself.

It was a glorious battle, that ended with the Avengers Winning as usual. Thor banished Thanos into the dark realm and SHIELD took all of the Aliens away.

"Nat, we'll take it from here. And thanks." May smiled.

"No, thank you. If it wasn't for you, I would never have found these vacuous fools. Until next time." Natasha smirked.

"Until next time." She laughed.

"And hey, swing by on Saturday. Iron Ass is having a party. For no reason again. But we could all use the break. Swing by, and bring Hill and Skye? I'm already living with boys."

"I'll try. See you Nat."

"Later May."

Natasha turned back and saw the Avengers standing there with a guilty look on their faces.

"Why the guilt? We just saved the whole world. The 5th time." Natasha sighed.

"Nat? We are really sorry. Like really. All those times we act like kids, it's just to annoy you. And your were right, we can act like kids, we are kids." Tony said.

"We don't meant it. It's like we evolve in a world around ourselves." Clint chimed in.

"We are sorry Lady Tasha." Thor said.

"Maybe, I did over react. I missed living with you guys. And maybe I won't take things as serious. So I'm sorry to." Natasha said.

"So, are we good now?" Bruce asked.

Natasha nodded and smiled.

"Let's go home now. I'm so tired." Clint said.

They laughed and walked back to tower. It was in a clean state thankfully and surprisingly.

"Looks like you can clean after yourself's." She said with a nervous smile.

"Nat? Can I talk to you for a second?" Steve asked.

"Yeah sure."

They walked onto the balcony and the door shut behind her.

"What's going on?"