Announcement for heartofthecards

This announcement is dedicated to heartofthecards who have made and given this cover for my new, and additional story-

Caught RedHanded: LoverBoys

I want to say my deepest, and loving gratitudes for her who made so many wonderful covers for other stories; that I believe she deserves much more than extra credits.

Follow her, talk to her, encourage her, and most important of all....

LOVE HER AND HER COOL AMAZING STORIES!

❤❤ ❤❤
❤💓💓❤💓💓❤
❤💓💓💓💓💓❤
❤💓💓💓❤
❤💓❤

Be grateful that she loves being creative or you wouldn't have those covers in the first place.

Now here are some comments that MY GROUP OF CHARACTERS wants to say to you.

Yugi Mutou, leader of the "RedHanded" organization, and Yami Sennon's words:

Thank you Moonlight. Like she said before, I would also like to say my deepest thanks and gratitude for everything that you have done for everyone who needs a special cover for their stories. When I saw our cover being displayed; I was in awe. So, thank you. We will always come and ask you for more covers if needed. Without any hesitation whats-so-ever.

Ryou Bakura, the surveillance "Eye-Catcher", and Bakura's words:

I really love the cover. Even though I'm not that strong in strength and agility; I have something special that I can do, and friends who have my back. Those that doesn't appreciate your covers should be sent to the shadow realm! (That line is from Bakura.) Work hard!

Joey Wheeler, Undercover agent #1 in Strength, and Seto Kaiba's words:

Dude, your story is awesome! Keep on mak'in you're awesome.....stuff.

Nice way of saying it, mutt.

Hey!

Malik Ishtar, Undercover agent #2 in Agility, and Marik's words:

WE FREAKING LOVE YOU! ❤️❤️❤️😍😋😆

End of comments.

That's all the time we have left. Hope you love the announcement heartofthecards! Min'na! *Everyone!*

1!......2!.....3!

Everyone: Dōmo arigatōgozaimashita!
*Thank you very much!*

*Bow*