Chapter 17: Captured

Ryou POV:

"No!"

"But Ryou we-"

"My patient is already getting thin Yami! And I suggest you keep your mouth shut or I'll do the shutting for you."

Yami glare at me as I also glare back at him.

"Yami. Please listen to Ryou. All he want is to make sure that you are safe. You don't have to be involved in this. We can save Yugi, so please wait here until we come back."

"He's right, Pharaoh. We weren't even part of this in the beginning. It's best if you to just step down."

Both Joey and Bakura supported me as I watch Yami next action. He only balled his hand into a fist before closing his eyes and breath in then breath out slowly. He turns around to open the door on the other side. But not before he turn around slightly and said, "Be careful."

I nodded as Yami closed the door. Leaving me and the rest alone.

I turn to Bakura and at Marik and said, "As I have said. All of you, except for my friends, are going after Yugi. Stay here and don't try to cause trouble while we're out."

"Fine~"

I headed towards the door and open it. Knowing full well that Joey and Malik are following my lead.

'You better be okay, Yugi.'

______________________________

Yugi POV:

'Huh?.....What....happen?' I groaned. Feeling like something had kicked me in the head 5 times or so. I try to get up, but yelp when a small shock course through me. I concentrated my mind to clear up and to check out where I am. It looked like I am inside a storeroom. Crates stake up on both sides of the corners while I lay in the center of the room. The room is icy blue, and when I breathe out; I can see my own breath came out as a fog.

'Is this some sort of prison?'

"Ah, I see that you are awake."

I swiftly turn my head towards the direction of the one that had spoken and got a clear image of a bulky man wearing dark sunglasses.

I narrowed my eyes and demanded, "Who are you?"

The bulky man was sitting on one of the crates before taking off his sunglasses so that I can see his face.

"My name is Rafael Archangels."

'Arch....angel?'

"Rafael Archangels. A pleasure to meet your acquaintance."

"Likewise, Mr. Yugi Mutou."

I looked up but then realized that both my arms and legs are bounded together. I cursed my head and replied, "You wouldn't mind if you could kindly release me, Mr. Archangels?"