Chapter 15: New Uncle Got Kidnapped by Bad Boys

Note: Sorry for not updating! You see, I've been very busy for a couple of weeks and next week will be a lot harder than the others. My Spring Break is going to start for another two weeks, so next week is going to be tests, quizzes, benchmarks, and exams 😞😑😖that I have to prepare for. Sorry, but I think that I'm not going to be available from April 4 to April 10. Please understand.

And I hope that you enjoy this chapter and the song that I was just listening to!❤️

_______________________________

"As you can see. Some of Seto's files were either deleted or transfers into another file when the intruders tried to hack them."

"Yes. But then, later on, one of my agencies found a USB that belongs to the intruder. Apparently, while analyzing the device, we found out it was supposed to release some kind of virus. They failed."

"Good. Who knows what Seto might do if he found out they're gone."

I shrugged.

"Maybe hunt them down and used them as a test subject to one of his KCP capsules invention."

"You might be right."

Honda shivered. I giggled before I asked him if I could interrogate the prisoners now.

"Sure. I'll give you the ride."

"Thanks."

I smiled before starting to clean up the paperwork that Honda had laid out.

"By the way, how's your wife? Serenity." I questioned.

Serenity is Joey's little sister. Apparently, both Joey and Honda go way back and when Joey first introduced Serenity to Honda. Honda said it was "love at first sight"😍. I didn't really get it. That's when Honda started to visit her wherever he have the time. He wants to get to know her as Serenity also want to share her moments with him as well. Serenity's health wasn't that strong and that she was also close to being blind forever. Honda and Joey were the only one who supported and took care of her. While we also support her on the sideline. Four years ago, Joey was able to afford an operation for her sister to get better. At first, she was petrified because there was a good chance that the operation won't go as planned. However, Honda was able to help Serenity face her fears and that he will be there whenever she needs him. In the end, the operation was a huge success. For the next two years, both her eyes sight and health is recovering smoothing as time passes. Not only that, but Honda proposed to her.

Their wedding was at Domino lake, near Kaiba Land, for which I convince Seto to give them the free pass. Mokuba helped and that's when Seto's ice cold barrier started to melt. I think Mokuba and I are the only people who Seto hold dear to. Including Joey and his sister.

(Me: Okay! Back to business!)

I look at Honda curiously when noticed him started to fidget and forcing himself from grinning so hard.

"Honda? Is something wrong?"

"No-no! Nothing's wrong."

"Then why were you stuttering? And why does it look like you're hiding something from me?"

I narrowed my eyes as I stare back at him. That's when he couldn't hold it in anymore as he shouted,

"I'M GOING TO BE A FATHER!"

"........"

My jaw dropped in shock as Honda smirked. Apparently, satisfied with the reaction that he had just received.