Chapter 20: Caught

I'm going to make this short and simple. The reason why I wasn't able to update....

Is because of Finals.

By next week, and three more days is where everything it going to take place. The worst time for us high school students to begin with, along with our upper classmates.

Summer Break is just around the corner so I have to make sure that I prepare and do my best like last semesters. I'm sorry for not updating, and I hope you know as much as I do that schoolwork has always taken away our time of being able to spend time with all of you and update for, yours truly, entertainment.

In addition, if you guys want me to update as soon as possible, during my tests, quizzes, benchmark, and all of that important stuff, then please leave comments and A LOT of encouragement!

Thank you! Oh! And thanks @lemankat59 for the amazing comments and support! I enjoyed many of the comments that this person had left behind, and the encouragements that it had made me feel. Though there was that time when she, or he, was straight forward......Anyway! I dedicate this chapter to @lemankat59 for the support and for the amazing comments that will always make me laugh. 😂

Hope you enjoy this chapter! Love ya! _______________________________

"Do you know what I'm thinking right now, servant?"

"N-No, sir. I d-do not."

Tension had begun to build up within the small room as the boy shake in fear. He did not know what is going on or how he even got into this mess, but it certainly wasn't pleasant.

Definitely not pleasant at all.

"This. My boy. Is where everything will fall into place. A place where it had to destroy my work and my goal from the very begin since the last 5 years of containment within that abominable cell!"

*BANG!*

The man, for a minute there, lost his temper before regaining himself.

"I must not ruin my moment. Nothing will stand in my way. Nothing!"

The man turns towards the boy with eyes that shine in determination and malignant. Though there seems to be a hint of fear within the corners of his eyes as well.

The boy took no notice as he was forced to stare at his boss's angered features before he stuttered, "Y-Y-Yes sir!"

"Fetch my car, boy."

The man opens his drawing to take out his keys before throwing it to the open hands of the boy.

"You better make sure it's outside and ready to go by the time I finish collecting my things. Now go!"

"Yes! On my way!"

The boy made a quick turn towards the door but stumble when he took it faster than he had intercepted.

"DONT MAKE ME WAIT ALL DAY! GET GOING YOU STUPID BRAT!"

"I-I-I-I'm s-s-s-sorry!"

The boy, look no later as 15 years old, pull himself together before rushing out of the man's office as fast as he could.

"Good grief."

The man sighs before taking out his suitcase and began dumping in everything that he needs for his next plan to begin.

Engraved in golden letters, the brass plate outside the door, says-

Gozaburo Kaiba