Chapter 14: Young Spirit Yuki

'Oh, Yami. If only, you knew.'

Yugi sadly smiled before silently making his way from the Training Center then towards his room. Yugi opens the door to see Heba snooping around his stuff.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"Looking for something that is interesting."

Yugi frown before laying out the clothes that he brought back with him.

"Here're the clothes that you have requested for. I didn't bother checking the size since almost all of them are small."

"Yeah yeah whatever."

Yugi's right eye twitch in irritation when Heba is practically ignoring him and instead continue to meddle through his draws and files that he had been working so hard to get them all organized.

"Could you, perhaps want a tour around the Center?"

"Hmm?"

Heba paused before looking questionably at Yugi.

Yugi smiled and repeated, "Do you want to have a look around inside our Center?"

Heba narrowed his eyes and suspiciously asked, "Why would you ask a stranger to have a look around in your domain? Shouldn't you be cautious of who you're dealing with here?"

Yugi shrugged and strategically said, "Despite the tactic that was done last night; I believe that I have known you better already. Thus, I suggest that you come and have a look around in our humble home."

"Such formality. Not the same kind of person that caught me when I try to escape." Heba crossed both his arms; smirking.

Yugi just grins at him and smoothly said, "True. But I have my ways of 'acting' the part whenever I feel like it."

"Such as?"

"Hmmmmm~"

Yugi put his index finger on his chin in a thinking position before declaring,

"The time when I almost kill one of your men is proof."

"Okay! That's it! Cut the formality and start talking like a real man should be."

"What are you talking about? Of course, I'm talking like a real man."

"Yeah right, just now you almost sound like a drama queen when you spoke in your formality speech."

"In that case."

Yugi grabbed the clothes from the bed and threw it over Heba. Heba caught it; just in time for Yugi to say, "Go and take a shower and don't try to use up all of my shampoo. Also, your breakfast will be serve at the lunch table. I'll ask Joey to pick you up once you're done."

Yugi began walking towards his closet before pulling out his coat and putting it on.

"Where are you going?" Heba asked him.

"Just going back to the crime scene from last night. I got to help fix the mess that you have given us."

Heba blushed before shouting, "SHUT UP!"

That's when he slammed the bathroom door shut. Almost hearing Heba muttering about Yugi and his friends.

Yugi just giggled before leaving for work.
_______________________________
Yami POV:

"By the way. I haven't seen Yugi for a while. Have you guys seen him?"

"What's wrong Pharaoh? Miss him?" Bakura snickered but I just ignored him.