Chapter 1: The RedHanded Organization

"All right guys. She's heading towards the jeans sections."

"Roger that."

I quickly made my way towards where Ryou spotted a suspicious women, who has a big yellow bag, and a whole lot of black make-up on her.

"Damn that women looks creepy."

"Ha! I know, right? I'm surprised that no one is running away from her."

"Guys, joke later. Work now."

"Okay! okay! Geez Yug' you need to chill."

"And you need to stop staring at the pretty women that just walk past ya' earlier."

"Oh~ You just got burn~"

"Shut it, Malik!"

"Make me, blondie!"

"Why I ya'da!"

"Quiet!"

Both the agents shut up; knowing that my patient is growing thin when I predicted another ridiculous fight that is going to start.

"Okay, guys. She's at the jean station and........alright!"

"What is it Ryou?" I made sure the earphones that are attached to my ears are tightly secured as I waited for our "Eye-Catcher's" report.

"She took out a pair of scissors from her bag, and is starting to cut off the security tags."

"Good work Ryou. You can leave her to us now. Keep an eye on her to see what's her next move."

"Roger that, Yugi."

I tap in to Joey and Malik's communication signal, and began explaining the plan.

"Alright, it's show time."

"Yes!" They both cheers as they excitedly waited for my game plan.

"Malik, I want you to follow her closely, but not too close. Joey, you will go ahead from where she is, and if she tries to make a run for it. Catch her."

"What!? Why do I have to get the boring job." Malik whine as I could hear Joey snickers from the background.

"Oh? If you don't want to do this. Then I can just trade you with Joey, and he'll do the fun part." I emphasized my pointed by holding out my secret weapon.

"Hissssss"

"WAIT! WAIT! Is that what I think it is?"

I smirked.

"Correct. Want a change of plan now?"

"NO!"

"Then do your part, and meet me in the back. I need some help setting these up."

"YES SIR!"

Then Malik started running to catch up to the suspicious women, while Joey yelled out, "Hey! What did he said?"

"Not telling you! WAHAHAHA!!!"

"Yugi!"

"What?" I innocently said, but Joey still knew that I'm smirking.

"What did you tell him?"

"Just the plan. Now go, and do your part."

"Grrrrr...Fine!" Joey then started heading towards his position. Grumbling about "Malik's so lucky...", and "Why can't I have the same luck as him!?"

Ryou then hack into my communication and said, "What's going on? Why's Malik grinning like an idiot, while Joey look like his going to punch someone in the face."