Chapter 4: Old Times, Old Enemy

"Are you done setting up the cameras?"

"Yep! All of them are all ready to go!"

"Good. How's the second floor doing?"

"Almost done here!"

"Roger that."

I pull the headphones off, so that I can relax my ears. These things are SERIOUSLY TIGHT!

"Uncomfortable. Yugi?"

"Yeah. And tired for that matter."

"I know what you mean. We just came back helping one of our loyal clients and then we began working again."

"I know. It's just....I can't believe that I didn't get used to the everyday life style. We've been doing this for 3 years already."

"Yeah......If I remember correctly, we weren't even friends at the time."

"Yep! I always wanted to organized an agency since high school. I picked up Joey first when he was being bullied."

"Then after that, you picked up Malik when you saw his talent in speed. He used that to escape whenever he played pranks on the teachers."

"Yep! That's when I decided to start our mini organization during high school. It wasn't until all three of us went to college and meet you. You weren't that friendly at that time."

I sweat dropped at the memory. Joey and Malik always pestered Ryou to join us after I saw Ryou's ability in action.

FLASHBACKS:

How I met Joey: Freshman in Domino High School

I was walking to school. Everything is not out of the ordinary. Which is quite boring. I live in a game shop at the time. Always have been for my entire life already. I'm not good with making friends at the time. My status of being a total nerd in class and the ONLY one who has the highest grade from everybody is not helping either. People at the time thought I would be cute enough to date them, but I turn them all down. Not really interested in getting into a relationship. Causing some of my fans to make up a title for me.

Icy Heart or Devil's Ice

Strange.

Anyway, while I was walking across the street and was about to past the gate until I heard voices to my right. Its sounded like someone was arguing and grunting. The funny part is. There's no one there. Curious, I follow the noise until I came to an alleyway. What I saw just now made me feel detested.

Really detested.

Five goons that belong to Ushio's gang vs. one man.

The man is still standing, surprisingly, but is still badly injured. Blood seep out from his nose, a black spot from his right eye, a cut across from his left cheek, scratches from both his arms and legs, and both his pants and shirt is stain with dirt and mud.

How disgusting.

"Wanna surrender now? You little punk."

The man's respond was. "I'm still standing. No matter what, I'll get up and fight back. So you boys have to try harder. Because I'm never!"

Taking a swing towards one of the goons.

"Going to surrender to you!"

The big boy took the blow and quickly fall down to his knees. Grunting in pain from the sudden strong punch.

"Why you little!"

Just when he was about to punch the man, I quickly cut in and blocked it.

"What the-!?"