Chapter 21: Explosion

Hope you enjoy it! 

Comments are very much apreciated~

_______________________

Previously on Caught RedHanded:

The man stopped abruptly as he felt something cold and sharp press against the side of his neck. Dark brown eyes widened. He hadn't heard or sense anyone approached, except-

"Drop the gun."

________________________

Not even daring to move a single muscle, he strains his voice to talk back to the person behind him. The only servant that is accompanying him to follow his orders. Or at least, he used to.

"W-Why you little-"

"Nah uh ah~ You shouldn't try talking back to me now, Mr. Bossy-Pants. You might regret it."

Gozaburo "tsk." at the mockery tone that was aiming at him, but mostly was the sharp cool object that is still pressing against the back of his neck. He curses subconsciously as he frantically tries to reel his mind off the situation and find an opening. An escape route. Anything!

"It's no use."

Another voice that decided to appear before them steps out of the shadows from within the corner and into the light. Revealing his least favorite antagonist that always get in his way of his goals and plans. Surely he should have expected this sort of outcome, but still, wonder- "How are you here? I made sure to lock you up in that basement."

If it weren't for the weapon that is sinking deeper into his skin, he would have just shoot Yugi Mutou on the spot without bothering to receive an answer. Instead, his grip on the gun tighten as Yugi's cold eyes send shivers down his spine. Yugi then took a step forward, which cause him to snap out of his own trance before he shouted, "Stay back!"

His finger is already on the trigger. All he need to do now is pull it and-

"I don't think so."

Suddenly, the sharp object was gone and then replace with a sudden kick that took out most of the air within him. Despite being obviously defeated, he made an effort to shoot and pulled the trigger. Believing that Seto Kaiba will soon join to hell; he did not expect this.

Seto Kaiba, who once stood in front of him, is replaced by another person who quickly pushed the real Seto down to the ground. However, he at least received a painful gasped that shows that the bullet had hit its mark on the person's shoulder.

"Damn you!"

Another kick to the head caused him to fall limply to the ground; unconscious, but still half awake.

"It's over. From now on, it's back to the prison cell for you, you f*cking bastard."

With all his strength, he gazes up to find another familiar face that disguised himself as his servant. Revealing it to be Heba Mutou. He couldn't help but laugh at how all his plan was flush down to his demise and disappointment. He should have killed him. He should have killed his enemies himself before they have the chance to regroup and destroy him. Was it because of old age, or because his brain is just simply shutting down at him. Resulting his body to be auto-pilot, but keep making mistakes and tripping his own feet ever time. He wants nothing more but to drive this feeling of failure and anger deep into the head of the company; so that they will all feel his resentment, anger, hate, despise, loath, and dark negative that is swirling in his head. In addition, we want his revenge.

"I-I...do not...think so."

Before he slips into unconscious, he pulled out a remote control device from his pocket before activating it with a press of the button.