Chapter 10: The Devil Gamer

I'm back everyone! XD *So happy* Thank you all for being patient with me, while I was out for almost a week. The week has been tough with all of those final exams that I took. The test were both easy and hard, but overall I.......

*jumping in joy!*

I PASSED ALL OF MY FINAL EXAMS! YES YES YES YES!!!!

Yugi: Congratulation Moonlight! *clapping* Sooner or later you'll become like me back when I was in high school.

Me: Thank you very much! *bow* And thank you all as well. *bowing again*

Now lets relax and enjoy the story!

Everyone: Moonlight is back on business! ❤️❤️❤️
_______________________________

Yugi went up to the man and laid the items that he requested.

"I brought it just as you wished."

Yugi gracefully seated himself across the man.

"Hey, you, who said you could stay?!" The man shouted.

'Oh no. It's him!' The Hikari flinched when they felt the familiar presence. A presence that belongs to...

A Devil.

Yugi smirked.

"What? I just though you'd want a game partner."

Yugi met the man's eye-sight.

"It's game time."

When those words were heard by Mai, she questioned, 'That voice just now? Yugi? No......it's much more.....darker. Different. It's a small thing, but that voice is brimming with confident. I know that Yugi is strong, but not crazy!'

"Oh, game? I guess I am a bit interested. "

He took out the cigarette from the box and put it in his mouth.

"In the past, I used to gambled non-stop."

Yugi darkly smiled.

"Oh? You were?"

"Oh yes! Back then they called me the Yellow Spider! Playing my opponents is quite easy."

The masked man boasted.

"I see. So that's the title they have given you?" Pretending to be very interested.

"Oh, quite true." The mask man seem to smirk.

"Then you will have no problem winning this game? Correct?"

"I know I will." The mask man lean closer to Yugi. Yugi didn't flinch when the man whispered, "And when I do; you're coming with me to have some....fun."

"I will like to see you try."

The man returned back to his seat.

"So? What's the game?"

"It's no ordinary game."

Yugi point his index finger at the man's forehead. Like a trigger; the bullet shoots out and hit it's target.

"It's a game where your life is at stake."

"Sounds fun! What's the rules?" The man beamed up in confident, but within he felt a strike of fear and anxious.

'Stupid brat. I'll show him what happens when you underestimate me.'

The man smirked evilly. Waiting.