Chapter 9: Uninvited Guests

Warning: For future reference, I want to warn you all, who love the story very much, that I wont be updating for a while because of my final exams that are coming up. I'll be out for about a week. (2/1-2/5)  Please be patient with me and I'll hear you all later! Enjoy!

____________________________

"Hey Pharaoh, do you think they'll come? It's almost 8:30." Bakura checked his gold watch to determine the time.

"I'm not sure. But since Yugi promised us an apology; I suspect that he'll be here."

"They better." Bakura grunted before started walking away and into the crowd. I rolled my eyes at his intention.

'Guess the nobles won't know what'll hit them.'

I finished drinking my apple cider before making my way towards the stairs. Loosing the tie that is seriously close to choking me.

'Again, does Seto have to make his brother's party be so formal all the time? The kid is not a little boy anymore.'

I sigh and decided to just take the full view of the tiny people beneath me. Marik stuffing himself with food at the exquisite banquet, Bakura stealing random stuff from random rich people without them noticing, and Seto talking with his cellphone within a corner. I sigh again.

'I wish something interesting happen soon. This is too boring.'

Just then, there was a sudden commotion outside of the mansion. Everyone turn their attention to the front door where two guards are trying to intervene the 'intruders' until the guards recognized who there are and hesitantly back away. Yugi's eyes turn cold the moment they touched him, but once inside the mansion; his eyes turn back to cheerfulness. The others behind him shivered when the felt the evil aura coming off from him. Then disappeared rather quickly.

Once they present themselves in front of the audience they continue forwards until Seto come up to them. Arms cross and a small smirked appeared on his lips.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't Mr. Mutou and his gang."

"The welcome is our pleasure, Seto Kaiba." Yugi replied smoothly.

The crowd were curious. Especially the Yamis as they made their way towards them.

"Why the sudden change of thought? If I recalled, you specifically said, "I don't like fancy parties"."

Yugi open his mouth to say something until Seto cut him off and added, "AND that you were busy with another client. Well? Yugi."

Yugi sighed before he flicked his wrist. Telling his friends to go where ever they want, while he and Seto talk some more.

They nodded and made their separate ways. Malik and Joey at the food course while Ryou inspect the cameras that are all over the place in 'not-so-plain' sight.

"For your information, Seto. I didn't have much of a choice. You're 'cousin' insisted on me and my agencies to join the party. Out of respect and to apologized for their involvement in one of our cases."

"Cousin?"

Just then, I made myself known.

"Yep. I invited him here."

"You?"

"Yes."
_______________________________
Normal POV
_______________________________

"Then tell me this, cousin. When and where did you meet Yugi?"

Seto didn't bother to use a formal introduction. Since, it's boring and too fancy. Yugi doesn't like that.