Ch 15: Untimely

I really suck at storytelling. I think if I read this, I'd be bored. Not sure. I don't know how you guys see it.

++++++++++

Ciara's POV (still)

I've been feeling slightly disoriented and nauseous since this morning. I think I've got a fever.

I walk through the school grounds, the cold wind making me shiver. I should have brought a jacket. No one else seems to have brought theirs either.

I feel a tap on my left shoulder. The spot of warmth soon vanishes and I long for the comfort of it.

I whip my head towards the left and suddenly feel a sharp stab of pain in my forehead. The world slowed for a moment.

I turned around and blearily looked at the person standing behind me.

Kennedy asks, "Are you all right?"

Now, of all times? He shouldn't realize I'm sick. Please, no. I don't need people worrying about me.

I reply, "Yes," and walk off as steadily as I can to the building.

"Hey, are you mad at me?" he calls. I'm suddenly aware of students turning their heads to look at us both.

I shake my head though I'm not sure if he'll see it. Mad? That's not any better than him noticing I'm sick.

Hearing running steps behind me, I quicken my pace to let the person pass. They soon stopped, but I didn't slow down.

When no one walked past me, I groggily turned to look.

Kennedy was walking behind me, hands stuffed in his pockets.

Well, what he's doing is no concern of mine, so I turn back.

I enter the doors and instantly shiver. The air cons seem to have been set to turbo or something. Where's George when I need him?

"Ciara, seriously, are you all right?"

"Yeah," I answer, eyes focused on the floor ahead of me. I never realized it took so much energy to walk properly.

He cuts in front of me and bends down, placing his hand on my forehead.

It's cold.

"Oh, but you're hot," he says, grinning slightly.

I look up at him, meeting his eyes. "Okay..? I know."

"Come on, let's get you to the clinic."

He takes my arm and starts dragging me through the hallway.

I wasn't even supposed to come near the clinic, but now I'm going to end up there. And he still ends up helping me.

+++++

I'm BACK HOME from the tour!! It's so good to have my LAPTOP back for writing :D I swear, I'll give a lot of effort into writing longer chapters and give you more action! ^_^

Dedicated to MorganViann. Thanks for following me!