8

Avery's POV

I walk through the kitchen,into the living room and up the stairs to get to Cassie and Ryan's room. Their room is close near the very end of the hall.

As soon as I get there,I knock on the door.

"Hello, sir." They both say.

"What are you guys doing?" I say.

"Nothin' much really. Making costumes. Just talking about Ella." Cassie says.

"Oh....what about Ella?" I ask,slowly.

"Well,she told us some stuff about you--" Ryan starts.

"About me? What did she say?" My eyebrows furrow.

Cassie comes over to me and whispers in my ear.

"I didn't do that! Those are some sick....people." I exclaim.

"....Well....are you sure it didn't happen?" Cassie questions.

"I can tell you what they did to me back when I was in their group." I offer.

"Okay,but if this is serious,don't beat around the bush. Just tell us." Ryan suggests.

"Okay," I sigh,"I was 16 when it happened,just so you know. There were some issues between the boss man and me. I was tortured. I don't trust them anymore. I don't like the way they looked at me back at the meet and greet." I say.

"Avery..." Cassie starts.

"This is probably gonna be the only time that you're gonna be able to call me Avery." I remind them.

Cassie walks up to me and kisses my cheek.

"What was that for? Lately,everybody I've told this to,someone's kissed me." I say.

"Oh,that wasn't because of that. That was because it was a message given to me by...never mind." Cassie starts.

"Well...I think I'm gonna go talk to everyone. Oh,by the way,later on tonight I will choose three of you to come to my parents' house." I explain.

"What's going on there?" Ryan asks,her eyes lighting up.

"Nothing spectacular. Just to go see their faces when they see my appearance. Make sure you guys finish up the costumes." I say.

"You got it." Ryan says, walking over to her sewing machine.

Cassie does the same.

A/N : this was just a filler chapter and it was concise. I seriously need to think of something for the next chapter.