22

Avery:

I slowly walk back to Mariana,the pain in my abdomen getting worse once more.

"Mariana...Oh God..." I whisper,stroking her hair.

"Avery..." Ella walks behind me.

"I don't...feel like being bothered right now."

I hear the shuffle of Ella's footsteps and then I hear a door close.

"I should've listened. You said you were just a child and I should've listened." My vision blurs,so I blink.

I wipe my face and start coughing,then I see red come from my mouth.

And that's the last thing I see before I blackout.

Calvin:

I'm so glad that our boss let us leave from that house. God,I would've started pulling my hair out if I could.

We just finished performing five of our songs from our album and so did the other band. Man, tonight was great. It's so much more fun than being stuck in the house all day or robbing banks and whatnot. I stop daydreaming when Scott gently nudges me with his elbow.

"Thank you to everybody that came out to LA to support us and watch the show. We love you, Los Angeles!" I say, before the rest of the band, Scott and I go backstage.

 We love you, Los Angeles!" I say, before the rest of the band, Scott and I go backstage

"That was awesome. Why can't we ask Avery to let us out of the house always?" Scott says to me.

"Huh..Oh yeah it was." I reply,going back to my daydreaming.

"What's wrong, Cal?"

"Avery hasn't called at all. Not even a text message asking if the show was over." I exclaim, biting my nails.

"And you're not happy about that?" Scott replies, narrowing his eyes.

"No, I'm worried." I say, sitting down on the black leather chair.

"Hold on,let me rephrase that: Aren't you happy that Avery isn't breathing down our necks?"

"Scotty, that isn't the point. Something has to be wrong. Avery normally called us after our gigs and performances, but he didn't this time." I explain, getting up out of the uncomfortable chair.

"Okay you must really be worried. You don't usually call me Scotty unless want me to do something." Scott points out.

"Exactly...Cause I want you to leave with me so that we can go back to the Outlaws Headquarters." I say, pulling him by the arm.