21

Ella:

I think it's time that I need to get to Jayden before Mal gets to him. I tried to talk to her earlier, but she gave me a dirty look and kept walking.

I walk to Jay's room quickly,wanting to get this over with.

"Jayden." I call out, as soon as I get to the door.

"Yeah, babe." he replies.

"Yeah, please don't call me that right now. Um so...I was talking to Avery that night about Brooklyn and things may have gotten out of hand." I say, looking Jay square in the face.

"Like how? Did he hit you?" Jay questions.

"No..like we slept together. And I know I shouldn't say I'm sorry cause it won't help at all but...just know I'll always love you. I just can't right now."

I walk away from the door before he can say anything else.

"I'm gonna beat Avery's ass, Ella!" I hear Jayden call to me.

I run to find Avery and I do. But I find him as he runs into me in the hallway, then I hear a gunshot.

I quickly get up and pull Avery with me, towards the stairs.

Then, some more gunshots. This time they come from Avery.

"Avery, what are you doing!?" I scream, over the guns firing back and forth.

"Jake came back to the house to kill me obviously!"

Avery quickly gets up and runs up the stairs.

I follow.

He runs through the halls to a room that I've never seen. Then, he retrieves a gun for me.

"Wh-Avery...I don't get violent and you should know that." I say,trying to hand him back the gun.

Avery:

"Well,do you want to live today? If so,I advise you to shut the hell up and take the damn gun already." Avery demands.

She shuts up in an instant and I pull her back to the spot that we were originally in. Then, I suddenly see Jay.

He walks to me and I back away, having a feeling that somebody told him about me and Ella.

"Listen, Jay, now is not a good time. Can you beat my ass some other time?" I say, as he grabs my collar.

"No. I can't." He says, then punches me in the face.

It doesn't hurt as much as I thought it would.

All of a sudden, I drop to the floor, along with the gun. And Jayden punching me in the stomach isn't why.

I feel a sting by my lower abdomen and I look down.

I don't see blood because I'm wearing black. So I lift my shirt up and see nothing but red and a circular wound near my appendix.

"You son of a bitch, Jake!" Ella exclaims, then I hear a gun go off.

Ella shoots, but misses a bit, the bullet grazing Jake's arm.

Jake lifts his arm to start shooting at her,but I hear a familiar voice.

"Hey. Why don't you go somewhere else to start a fucking riot?"

Mariana. This child.

I manage to get up and walk to Mariana before Jayden can grab me and push me against the wall.

I notice a gun in her hand.

"Mariana. Give me the gun." I try to pull the gun, but being in my condition, she's stronger than me.

"No." she says.

Mariana pulls the gun back towards her, but I muster some type of strength and do the same.

She pushes me, but because I'm still holding on to the gun very tightly,she falls too.

We both tussle with the gun, but suddenly a shot is fired,making Mariana stop.

We both stare at each other, fear evident in her eyes.

I don't come to realization until she becomes limp on top of me.

"Mariana? Mariana...." I shake her.

No response.

Then, I put my fingers by her throat.

No pulse.

"Son of a bitch," I whisper, referring to both Jake and Jayden.

I pull the gun from underneath Mariana.

And an anger I can't describe takes over me.

I gently remove Mari and get up, the pain in my abdomen getting worse.

"You wanted her dead anyway. Be careful what you wish for." Jayden says.

Jake stays silent, as he holds Ella's hands behind her back.

"I always hated you, you bastard." I tell him.

Before he can say anything, I pull the trigger and watch Jay fall.

"As for you," I say, before turning towards Jake, "pick. Die or get the fuck out of my house and don't come back, motherfucker."

"I'd rather die." he says, even though he doesn't mean it.

"You can't kill me. Cause if you do, then I'll pull the trigger and you know it's gonna happen."

"No you won't." And with that, I pull the trigger.