Chapter 24

Your POV

The next morning i haven't seen Lauren yet, i felt upset and so hurt well because it's like she regretted kissing me, at first while i was kissing her i felt so happy and relieved and butterflies attacking my tummy. But soon when she said those words i felt like she rejected me and just crushed me like a bug, i didn't like feeling this way she just stole my first kiss and i'm supposed to be happy but no i felt upset because she regretted it. I thought she liked it but no she regretted kissing me, and i don't know why. I cried last night well because my crush kissed me but she just regretted it! now i feel like i don't have energy i slept for only three hours, i fell asleep on Science and good thing Camila was there with me. "Alright Y/N, i don't like the look on your face so you have to tell me right now" Camila said i sighed "Someone stole my first kiss" i said quietly her eyes widen she then squeal and pulled to a janitors closet. "Shit who was it?!" she asked excitedly "Don't get to excited i'm telling you" i said she rolled her eyes "tell meeee" she whine i sighed and just looked down.

"Lauren" i mumble "Lauren kissed me last night" i said and i slowly look up and saw Camila surprised and happy "OMG!!! THAT'S AMAZING HOW WAS SHE?!" she asked excitedly "She is a really good kisser her lips were so soft and our kiss was so passionate and really long...but-" "But?! What do you mean but?! there's no BUT!" she said looking at me "But she regretted it" i said frowning "Regret? why?!" i shrug "I don't know....i thought she loves me because i can feel it through our kiss but i guess i'm wrong" i said and wipe my eyes. "Did she kissed you first?" i nodded "she said she shouldn't have done that and i felt so hurt" she hugged me tight "Oh Y/N" i cried on her shoulder "I think she really does love Destiny" i said sadly she shake her head "No way, there is no way Lauren is gonna be in love with that chick" she wiped my eyes and i just sighed sadly.

"Have you guys seen Lauren?" Destiny asked as we came out of the janitors closet "No, is she not in school?" Camila asked "No, i haven't seen her" they sighed and we kept walking, "Guys, Lauren's home i'm going to see her okay?" Ally said we nodded and she got her stuff and walk out of the school.

Ally's POV

As i arrived at Lauren's house i knocked on the door, "Lauren!!" i called and then it opened seeing their house helper "Hey is Lauren home?" she nodded "Yeah she's in her room" i nodded "Thank you" i said and went upstairs. "Lauren?" i knocked on her door i could hear sobs making me knock louder "Lauren!!" i then tried twisting the doorknob but it didn't open i sighed and i saw a key on the side, is this hers? i tried the key and it opened! Yes! I got in and saw Lauren crying on her pillow "Lauren?" she looked up and wipe her eyes. "How did you get in?"  she asked "I saw this" i said showing her the key she sighed and just laid down on her bed "What's wrong?" i asked sitting next to her, "Nothing"she mumble against her pillow. "Come on you can tell me, i'm like the mother of the group" i said smiling she sighed and sat up, i wiped her eyes and she look at me "I kissed Y/N last night" she said i look at her shocked "Really? that's great! why are you crying?" new tears started pouring down her cheeks "I shouldn't have done that" she said "what? why?" i asked she took a deep breath.

"When Des kissed me i felt nothing so i just shrugged it off but when i kissed Y/N....i felt something different and i didn't like it" i was so confused "I was trying so hard to push her away but i couldn't i kept kissing her and i couldn't pull back, i don't know what's happening to me but i felt so weird inside like something tickling me or something exploding in my stomach. I felt like i was melting when i kissed her, it felt like i wanted more so i couldn't stop" she said freaking out i smile and finally realized it "Lauren...." she looked at me she was breathing heavily "I'm so proud of you" i said she looked at me confused "you're in love with her" i said smiling widely her eyes widen "No!! i couldn't!!" "YES LAUREN!! those things inside your stomach were like butterflies and fireworks!! you felt like melting when you kissed her! Lauren!! you're in love!! HOLY SHIT!" she stood up and began pacing back and forth. "I can't be in love with her" she said shaking her head "No way....i can't i promise myself not to" she said i just smiled "Lauren you can't just push her away because i know some parts of you are craving for her" she gulped and put her hands on her face.