Chapter 6

• Dedicated to StrippedTissueBox

Skylars POV

Shit, shit, shit! What am I going to do now? I’m hyperventilating her! She can’t tell anyone, yeah that’s it. She’ll just have to keep it a secret. Before she can run out I grip her arm and hold my hand over her mouth.
“Sh.. please let me explain” I beg her having to hold back not to let my hands wander over her beautiful body.
“Mh..y…” is all she can say through my hand so I let go of her standing in front of the bathroom door so she can’t run away.

“You better have a good excuse for this!” she says glaring at me. “And can you please throw over some clothes first?”
“Ah yeah good idea” I say rushing to get some clothes. How embarrassing! When I’m finally dressed I turn around seeing Rosie sitting on the bathtub.
“Well…” I say don’t knowing how to begin.
“Well, what?” Rosie asks looking at me with a cold expression and I swear my heart stopped beating for a second. She hates me, I know it.

“Please, please don’t hate me! I couldn’t live with the fact that you hate me!” I beg and I know that she noticed the truth in my words because her features soften.
“I don’t hate you. I don’t think I could ever hate you. Even if I don’t know why” she tells me truthfully.
“But I’m mad, really mad. Why didn’t you tell me that you’re a girl? Does anyone know?”
“I can’t tell anyone. It’s something to do with my family. And no, nobody knows”
“But why? Not even Liam?” she asks clearly confused.
“I can’t tell you and please keep it a secret. At least for now, it’s not the right time to let anyone know the truth. No not even Liam knows” I answer.
“You can’t? Is it so bad to be a girl? I thought you two are best friends.”
“Yes I can’t. It’s not bad to be a girl, not bad at all. In fact I would love to be myself for once. Wear a dress and high heels or at least don’t have to wear this bandage to make my breast invisible! And for Liam we are best friends and we tell each other everything but that’s just something I can’t tell him. It’s impossible for me to tell him” I say. And it’s the truth. I can’t tell Liam the truth since my dad told me I’m not allowed to. He’s the alpha – and what the alpha says goes.

“Impossible?” she asks confused.
“Yeah but that’s something else I can’t tell you right now. Please, you just have to trust me” I beg her once again.
“Okay I’ll let go off it and keep it a secret.” She says sighting and I smile slightly.
“But I don’t know if I want to be your friend anymore” she says and I freeze. That can’t be truth. I need her!
“What! Why?” I ask shocked.
“You have to ask why? You asked me to go out with you although you are a girl! Why did you do that? Wanted to date me so that nobody would expect you to be a girl?” she asks hurt in her voice.
“What? No of course not!” I cry out. “I like you since I first laid my eyes on you that day! I’m bi for god’s sake!”
“You’re bi?” she asks sounding a bit shocked.

“Yeah I am. But I never really liked anyone except you.” Ups, that’s not something I wanted to tell her right now. That might sounds creepy in her eyes.
“You really like me? You the most popular guy – eh I meant girl – at school likes the loser?” she asks and I know that she doesn’t believe me.
“Don’t you ever speak of yourself as a loser again! You’re perfect in my eyes.”
“And I should believe you? You off all people?” she asks angry standing up to stare me right in the eyes.

That’s it! I can’t hold it back any longer. She’s just too close and I hope that it’ll let her see the truth. I lean closer and closer to her until our lips touch. I grip the back of her neck so she won’t back away and kiss her hungrily. The sparks which fly through my body are simply amazing. I never felt anything so good and right and I know that Rosie felt something to because she started to kiss me back just as hungrily. Our lips move in sync and it’s like they are made for each other. Mine a bit rough but hers as soft as anything could possibly be. She tastes like strawberries and I never want to part again. It’s just too perfect. I lick at her bottom lip asking for entrance which she doesn’t give me immediately. But I pull at her hair and when she lets out a soft groan I slip in my tongue quickly. She doesn’t fight me so I let me tongue explore her mouth. She feels so good she feels so right! How could I live without this? Right, I couldn’t. After exploring a little more I break away and look her deep in the eyes.

“Don’t you ever doubt my feelings for you again” I tell her my wolf growling inside my head.
“But…” she starts but I interrupt her.
“No never. Did you hear me? I like you, I like you really much and I know that you felt it too -  the sparks. So don’t you ever doubt me.”
Rosie looks up to look at my face and freezes when she notices that I told her the truth. She opens her mouth but no words come out. I just smile at her and press my lips against her soft one once again.

This time she reacts immediately and kisses me back. It feels so good and I just want to stay like this forever but then I remember that our friends are just down the stared. I disconnect our lips and she smiles shyly up at me. Her smiles so sweet and I can’t hold back the smile forming on my face.
“Our friends are here too. I think they are waiting for us” I tell her.
“Yeah you’re right. Let’s go” she says and walks towards the door. Before she can turn the handle I pull her back.
“What is it?” she asks confused.
“Want to be my girlfriend?” I ask her holding my breath.

I see her thinking hardly and my smile drops from my face again. She doesn’t want to be with me even after she knows that I’m a girl. But why would she? I lied to her. The pain in my heart comes back and I gasp in pain.
“What’s wrong baby?” Rosie asks rushing to my side.
Did she just call me baby?
“Did you just call me baby?” I ask confused.
“Yeah. Can’t I call my girlfriend baby?” she asks and my wolf howls in excitement. She accepted to be my girlfriend! Now I’m hole again.
I just hope that she’ll also accept me when I’ll tell her that I’m a werewolf.

-------------------------------------------------------

So a new chapter is out what do you guys think?

I know it's a bit short but I just wanted to give you guys something to read.
The next one will be longer, promise. :)

Vote!?
Comment!?

-Chrissi <3